chapter 3

Sofie's pov

I woke up to the sound of the alarm, it was 7:00 am. I dreamt about that hot stranger I met at the party. I got off my bed to take a shower, and while in the shower my mind drifted back to the party.
I found Amira so drunk that I had to carry her back to her house, it was so exhausting and for some reason, I kept thinking about the stranger, I felt connected to him in a way I couldn't explain.
I decided to take a walk down the street to distract my thoughts about the stranger.
I wore a white crop top and green pants. It fits perfectly. I wore my comfy slippers and off I went.

While walking down the street I felt that someone was watching me, and it's creepy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

While walking down the street I felt that someone was watching me, and it's creepy. I Shaked off the feeling, maybe I was being too sensitive.

Lorenzo's pov

"Find every detail about her," I said to  Dante handing a photo to him.
"Who is she? He asked staring at the picture.
"I wouldn't ask you to find out if I knew," I answered annoyed by his question.
"Calm down bro, am asking because she looks too innocent to be one of those whores you fuck" he said.
"She is not a whore"
"Leave, I want to take a cold shower.
With that, he left.

As the cold shower dropped down my body, my mind wandered off to the girl I met at the party, Sofie.
  I couldn't take my mind off her, her scent still lingers in my mind, and her lips, God, what is she doing to me.
"Fuck, am hard" I cursed.

"We have every detail about her", Dante said as he dropped a file on my office desk.
I picked up the file to look at it.
"She works in J.B. enterprise as a receptionist. She lives in via del Corso but she is from the UK. She lives alone and has only one friend. I found something interesting, she had applied for a job as a fashionista at one of our companies but got rejected because she did not meet the requirements," Dante explained making sure not to leave any detail.
"Interesting," I said
Looks like am going to visit her soon.

I started at her from a distance as she took a stroll down the street. She looks so damn hot. She was wearing a crop top and her abs are visible, men were staring at her, and it made me furious, I want to pluck out their fucking eyes.
"Very soon Sofie, you will be mine and I will kill any man that looks at you lustful.