chapter 4

Sofie's pov

I went over to Amira's house In the evening to check up on her since she drank a lot last night.
"My head hurts so bad", she said weakness visible in her voice.
"Serves you right", I told her while handing over a hangover soup to her.
"I shouldn't have drank too much", she lamented.
I nodded in agreement "You shouldn't have".

My phone buzzed
"OMG!!!" I screamed upon reading the message on my phone.
"What's wrong", Amira asked, surprised by my sudden reaction.
"I got a message from 'GLAMOUR', I have been accepted as a fashionista in their company", I answered in excitement.
"That's nice, now can you keep your voice down, my head hurts", she said in a weak tone.
"This is insane! Their CEO will discuss the contract with me" I said ignoring her remark.

GLAMOUR is a multi- billion clothing brand. They sell clothes at an insanely expensive price, only celebrities and billionaires buy clothes from their brand. They have their models. The owner of Glamour is known as the ghost CEO because no one has ever seen him apart from a few business tycoons who work with him. He owns many multi-billion companies and glamour is one of them. The ghost CEO is the richest billionaire in Italy. It is rumored that he runs an underworld business and that he is engaged to Khloe Basil a fashionista and also the face of glamour. His business name is "ENZO".

"What are you thinking about", Amira asked drawing me out of my thoughts.
"Nothing", I answered.
"Really, but you had your heads in the cloud", she said grabbing some ice cubes from the fridge.

"Doesn't it seem weird", I asked.
"What's weird", she asked
placing the ice cubes on her head.
"It's strange how I got accepted despite not graduating from the best fashion school, and more weird why the ghost CEO will discuss the contract with me, I mean he can easily get his assistant to do it", I asked doubt obvious in my voice.
"Sofie, you are a rare talent, maybe they were very impressed by the fashion idea you submitted, don't overthink things", she assures me.
"You are right, maybe I was overthinking things, let's go and grab some McDonald's," I said changing the topic.

Lorenzo's pov

Very soon I will have her and no one will be able to take her away from me.