chapter 7

Sofie's pov

"Baby girl, you need to mind your words or you will get punished," he said as he took a seething step towards me, I moved back till my back hit the wall. He was leaning so close to me that I could feel his breath on me, he looked at my lips and said
"You learn to keep your lips shut whenever I give you instructions, if you don't, I have many ways of shutting them for you, like shoving my cock down your throat," he caresses my lower lips with his thumb and smirks.
My cheeks were burning, his words were so naked. I pushed him with all my strength and stormed out of the study.
I rushed into my room, closed the door, and took a deep breath.
" He is insane" I muttered.

Dinner was served in my room, after eating, I showered and went to bed. I was in a new environment, so it wasn't easy for me to fall asleep. My mind wandered through lots of things, I wondered if my mum was okay, I wondered how life will be in this grand but dead mansion, I wondered how I would cope with this cold billionaire. With all that running through my mind, I eventually fell asleep.

It was morning, I opened my eyes but it was soon shut by the sunlight that was streaming through the curtains, landing on my eyes. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the sun pouring in.
I reached out to grab my phone on the bedstand beside my bed but to my utmost surprise, I didn't feel the bedstand.
I forced my eyes open and i was not in my room, that was when I recalled what happened yesterday, the contract and stuff. When I remembered what he said in his study my cheeks heated up.
"He is a pain in the ass," I muttered as I got off my bed. I arranged my bed and brushed my teeth, just when I was about to find a simple dress to wear a knock came on the door.
"Come in," I said not interested in who the person was.
"Miss Smith, breakfast is ready, and Master Damone orders your presence in the dining," the butler said.
What does he mean by orders, am not one of his slaves.
"I don't have an appetite," I said as I searched my corset for a simple cloth to wear.
"He will get angry with you," the butler said as though he was trying to warn me of an impending danger.
"His anger can burn his throats for all I care," I said nonchalantly.
"Mind saying that to my face" I heard his cold voice, I felt intimidated, I stood still, I couldn't look him in the eyes so I stared at the floor. I can feel his cold stare on me.
"Cat got your tongue"
  I swear I could feel him smirking.
"I expect you to come down for breakfast and I don't need any objections regarding it," he said with a domineering voice. I nodded without even giving it a second thought.it was as if I was hypnotized.
"Good," with that he left.
I hate that I can't talk back at him, I wish I was strong enough to fight him.
I hate him.
I dressed up and hurried downstairs.

Lorenzo's pov

Last night, I almost lost my cool. I felt very hurt when she said she hated me.

I ordered the butler to bring her down for breakfast, she was taking longer than expected. I went to her room to find out what was keeping her, only to hear her disobeying my instructions.

"Mind saying that to my face," I said to her in the most domineering voice.
I can see her froze at the spot, she is looking like an innocent puppy that was at the mercy of her master.
"Cat got your tongue," I said whilst smirking
"I expect you to come down for breakfast and I don't need any objections regarding it" I commanded.
She nodded as though she was submitting to her master.
"Good," I said, that's exactly how I want her to behave, she should be obedient.