chapter 5

Sofie's pov

It was the D-day of the appointment. I stood in front of the company staring at it in awe, it was huge and expansive with 'GLAMOUR' boldly written at the entrance. The building was made of glass and the photo of Khloe Basil was displayed on the billboard in front.
I took a deep breath and entered.

"Welcome, how may I help you miss", the receptionist asked politely.
"I have an appointment with the CEO" I answered.
"The CEO? She asked surprised.
"Yes"
"Let me check", she said as she typed something on her computer. I waited anxiously for her.
"I think I found it, the CEO's office is on the last floor, he also said that you should take the special elevator," she said while handing a card over to me.
"The special elevator?" I asked surprised at how I was being given special treatment, I was just a fashionista.
"Yeah," she answered equally surprised as myself.
"Then what is the card for" That was the dumbest question I have ever asked.
"Use it to enter the office" she replied.
I followed the directions given to me by the receptionist and reached the elevator. It was no ordinary elevator, it was indeed special and it made me feel honored. While on the elevator I kept thinking, who was this ghost CEO and why was he treating me differently?
I was standing in front of the office, I looked at the card in my hand, took a deep breath, and swiped the card. The door opened to the most luxurious office I have ever set my eyes on.
The office was stunning, what was I even expecting, of course it has to be.
My jaw dropped. Was I dreaming, I can see the whole city from here.
"Shouldn't we be discussing the contract baby girl" a familiar voice drew me out of my thoughts.
I turned to see the hot stranger I met at the party standing in front of me in all his glory.
"What are you doing here," I asked not sure if that was the right question to ask.
"I think that question should be directed to you sweetie, this is my office," he said smirking.
I was too surprised to talk.
"We should be discussing our contract, shouldn't we? Baby girl" he said stressing the word baby girl.
"Yes, we can, no.... I mean we should" I said stuttering.
"Sit," he said.
I instantly sat down, not giving it a second thought.
"Here is the contract, go through it before signing.
I went through it and was shocked at the amount of money I was being paid, am going to be paid two hundred million dollars per dress I design, that was so much, I will have to work three years before I can make that amount.
I continued reading and I saw something shocking, I would have to live with him and be his personal fashionista. That was insane, There is no way am going to do that.
"You mean that we have to live together?"I asked not sure if I read it right.
"Yeah," he answered as if it wasn't a big deal.
I dropped the contract paper on his desk.
"Am not interested in the contract" I said. Deep down I wanted to sign the contract badly but there was no way I was living with a stranger, he might have bad intentions.
"I expected that," he said not surprised that am not signing the contract.
"Listen, baby girl, you are going to come back and beg to sign that contract," he said smirking
"In your dreams," I said and left.

Another dream shattered. I took a cold shower immediately after I got home to cool down my mind. That was a lot to digest, how can he ask me to live with him I thought. I have to call Amira.

"Are you kidding me, Sofie," Amira said practically screaming on the phone.
"You mean to tell me that a hot guy you met at the party happened to be the ghost CEO and that he offered you a two hundred million dollar worth of contract and you rejected it because he asked you to live with him," she said without taking a break.
"Yes," I answered.
"Sofie, are you insane? There is nothing wrong with living in the same house as your boss and he is also hot, I won't miss this opportunity for anything Sofie," she said in a dreamy voice.
"Amira, you know I can't live with him," I said tiredness obvious in my voice.
"I am really tired, I need to rest, I have work tomorrow.
"Bye" With that we ended the call.

Lorenzo's pov

I sat in my office and eagerly waited for her, and then she entered, she looked so innocent in her white dress that I found it hard to suppress the urge to kiss her,  she was so engrossed in how luxurious the office looked that she didn't notice I was there.
She looked so adorable while staring at the view from my office.
I called her attention back and she was surprised that someone else was at the office and even more surprised that it was me.
"What are you doing here" she asked not too sure of her question.
I told her that I was the owner of Glamour and she was shocked.
I gave her the contract and she went through it, at first she was impressed at the amount that she would be paid, but her expression changed when she read that she would be my fashionista and that we would live together. She rejected the offer, but I wasn't surprised, I expected that from her, if only she knew how miserable I could make her life be.
I had everything planned out.
"Soon babygirl, you will be mine"  I thought out loud.