chapter 2

Sofie's pov

I stood in front of the mirror staring at another version of me.
The dress that Amira sent fits perfectly, it hugs my body tightly bringing out the curves I never knew I had, it was a red dress and it was quite short. My full breasts were on display, it made me feel insecure about my body. I applied nude lipstick and mascara and I was all set for the party.

Amira was just in time to pick me up, she was looking good in her black dress

"Sofie, you look so breathtaking in that dress, I bet all the guys at the party will have a hard time hiding their erections" she teased.
My face turned red, how can she be so blunt.
"We are going to be late for the party", I said to distract her naked thoughts.
We arrived at the party, my jaw dropped in awe. The party ground looked so natural and fancy, and it was filled with influential men and women. "This was no party for peasants like me", I thought.
The party was boring, I wished I was in the comfort of my bed. To make matters worse, Amira ditched me to make out with a guy she met.
Men were making lustful advances at me and it disgusted me.
I went to a garden close by to have some fresh air and escape the lustful stares of some men.
"I wish this party ends", I said taking a deep breath.
"Looks like am not the only one that detests this party".
I jolted as I didn't realize that I wasn't alone. I turned to see the most handsome man my eyes had ever seen, he looked like a Greek God and his voice mixed with his Italian accent was seductive.
"You can say that again", I said seeming uninterested.
"It wasn't interesting but I don't care anymore because looking at you is a pleasure to my eyes" he whispers.
"What's your name baby girl" he asked
"My name is Sofie and I don't fancy being called baby" I answered trying not to look intimidated by him.
He chuckles.
"What a smart mouth you are, Sofie", he said smirking.
The way my name slipped out of his mouth sent shivers down my spine and butterflies in my belly. He was staring at my lips like i was his favourite dessert.
"We will meet again" With that he left.
That doesn't sound like an empty words it sounded more like a promise.

Lorenzo pov

The party was boring with lots of whore throwing themselves at me, whores that do anything for fame and money disgust me.
I went to the garden to cool my mind, and that was when I saw the most beautiful creature made by nature. She was wearing a tight red dress that hugged her body, she had curves in the right places, her milky boobs were on full display and it was tempting, her full lips makes me want to know how it will feel to have them wrapped around my cock. Her scent was driving me crazy. I want to fuck that innocence off her face, how can someone be so sinfully attractive. She makes me want to take her away from the world and keep her to myself. I want to do sinful things to her and her sexy eyes make it difficult for me to resist, I can feel myself having an erection. I have never felt this for anyone.
So I decided there and then to make her "MINE".