The start of the adventure...

Hi guys welcome to my first fan made book of Henry stickmin and the characters are from all over the world and you can see that this will be a long book going for months of the year and remember I DO NOT hope anyone under the age of 17 is reading this than otherwise please reconsider what your about to read thank you and on with the story...

Finally, it's over...

Henry could now rest after the past 2 years of trauma he went through on robbing a bank, escaping a prison, stealing a $120 million dollar diamond, infiltrating a criminal clan and escaping a tough complex called the wall and fighting against the toppats to prevent the launch of the space shuttle.

However finding peace in the humble suburbs of Texas city he had bought a loving 4 bedroom home for his friends Charles, Ellie and any guests visits for the nights staying there.

Life was lovely in the suburbs of texas city and he didnt give Charles or Ellie any tough responsibilities in the home because they were his roommates for life in this home and they all loved the home as Bill's and rent didnt matter as the money he somehow kept would easily payoff the taxes of the US government.

This peaceful life was amazing despite the risking of the governments missions to take down bounties and criminal groups as the man charge General. Galeforce was an incredibly old man now he was on his 60's but still very strict to everyone in the army but chill as ice cubes aswell.

Eventually there was one mission that the general was very sceptical about one of the deadliest men on the planet. John Hanks was his name killing over 300 men in his life time wanted by every government on the globe. The briefing before the mission was in progress.

General galeforce' POV:

"Alright boys this is how its going to work, this man named John Hanks is one of the deadliest men on the planet and has to be stopped! Hes killed over 300 innocent lives that have been lost because of him and he is located in one of four locations.

Number 1, he is in the suburban area of texas city west waiting quietly for his next murder

Number 2, Hes in the downtown area of texas city in the quiet streets with other people inbound.

Number 3, In the open countryside near eastern texas city in the low life.

Finally number 4, possibly but probably not near the border of northern texas where Oklahoma is.

You three are all gonna check the city first and if there is no sighting of him then you will be out to the Oklahoma border you all got that?!

Henry: yes general!
Ellie: yes general!
Charles: yes general!

They all go to Charles' helicopter

Next chapter