Ch 1

Arpina's POV

I settle down in my new room. I just moved to Paris with my mother Arpine. After the divorce my mother wanted a fresh start so we moved back. She got a job as a detective. I look around my new room.

Today is the first day of school

Today is the first day of school. I go to Collège Françoise Dupont. I am the cousin of Marinette Dupain Cheng. She doesn't know that I am here yet. "Blaze let's go otherwise you will be late!" my mom calls. "Coming!" I call back. Blaze is the nickname I earned because of my flaming red hair. I finish my outfit and head downstairs.

My kwami Flairre quickly hides in my purse

My kwami Flairre quickly hides in my purse. She has been giving me advice on how to handle school. "Bye mom! I love you!" I say as I hug my mom. "Bye Blaze! Have a good day!" I grab my backpack and head out the door. It's a sunny cool day. A smile forms on my face as I walk to school. I'm nervous but excited. As I get to Francis DuPont I see people point and stare but that's normal to me because of my hair. The bell rings just as I walk inside the school. People file into their classes. I use the map to find mine. From what Principle Damocles told me Mari and I are in the same class. I find the class and take a deep breath.