Bangchan and Felix

Bang Chan came home drunk off his ass and Felix had just finished cleaning the house.

He and Bang Chan were best friends but tonight changed everything.

.

Bang Chan: Felix, A... are you home?

Felix: I'm right.... what are you doing, no....!?

Bang Chan stumbled into the wall and broke a vase that he brought for Felix for one of his birthdays, within a few seconds through the front door and seeing Felix in front of him, Bang Chan had pinned Felix to the wall and planted a sloppy kiss on Felix's lips.

Felix: Christopher, stop!

Felix had stopped Bang Chan but he had still been pinned against the wall.

Felix only ever used Bang Chan's English name when he was in trouble or doing something he shouldn't have done.

Bang Chan doesn't stop but goes in for another kiss. This time Felix doesn't fight back but he gives in and melts into the kiss.

Felix then switches places with Bang Chan, making Bang Chan pinned against the wall.

Felix: You started this, we are going to finish this together.

.

Sure enough, that's what happens, but before Felix starts and finishes this with Bang Chan, Felix wants to make sure that Bang Chan is slightly sober.

Bang Chan then slowly gets a bit sober.

Felix: We can finish what you started.

Felix had pointed down to his boner in his pants.

Bang Chan: Wow. Okay. Let's do this.

.

Bang Chan and Felix make their way to the closest bedroom which had been the spare room, because their rooms were far back into the house.

Felix: Hurry up and fuck me.

Bang Chan: Straight to it, I assume.

Felix: Kiss me, Christopher.

Bang Chan then pins Felix against the bedroom door once it is closed, Bang Chan then devourers Felix's lips and roams his hands all over Felix's body slowly lifting Felix's shirt over his head and off and throwing the shirt onto the ground.

Felix had been half-naked but so had Bang Chan because he threw his shirt off after he took off Felix's shirt.

Felix and Bang Chan chose to strip their bottom off by themselves.

Now leaving them both in the middle of the room naked, they both looked upon each other and Bang Chan and Felix had admired each other bodies before they devoured each other.

Bang Chan makes the first move and pulls Felix into him and they land on the bed.

Felix and Bang Chan kiss each other full-on.

Felix: Christopher, do me.

Bang Chan knew Felix had some type of first name kink but this was hot for him to know that Felix wanted him now.. and right this second.

Felix and Bang Chan then skip the preparation and go straight to fucking.

Bang Chan had been sitting up against the headrest and Felix climbed on top of him and sat his ass down on top of Bang Chan's ass and moaned so loud Bang Chan had kissed him to ease the noise down because their neighbors were home, and their neighbors knew that they were best friends, they didn't need something more to make their neighbors hate them.

Anyway, Felix had been bouncing on top of Bang Chan's dick, holding onto Bang Chan's shoulder to keep his pace steady and keep Bang Chan's dick inside him.

Felix bounced himself to the point he couldn't do it anymore so Bang Chan flipped them over and he had fucked into Felix roughly and so hard that they did not care about their neighbors anymore.

One, two, three, four, Bang Chan and Felix came over and over, without a single second they kept going until their bodies couldn't move anymore.

Bang Chan: I......

That was all Bang Chan could say.

Felix: Ah... Christopher their.

In a few more thrusts Bang Chan and Felix came together.

Felix: We... have.... so.... got... to... do... that... again!

Felix said out of breath.

Bang Chan: Felix, just be my boyfriend and best friend, it will make this so much easier for the both of us, don't you think?

And so after their little talk and their sexy time, they made their relationship official by becoming best friends and boyfriends.

Since they had just been lying next to each other covered in cum and sweat, they chose to go and shower together.

The both of them washed up, got dressed into warm clothing, and decided to go back to Felix's room seeing that his ass was the one pounded into.

The both of them climbed into Felix's bed and pulled the covers over themselves.

Bang Chan: Baby, come here, I'm cold.

So Felix scootched himself closer to Bang Chan and the snuggled like that throught the entire night, happy as can be.

"I love you"
"I love you too"

The both said it to each other

The end

Hope you all like it and thank you my girl for helping me out and start of this book and the series that I might be doing