tharn and type and tar

tharn and were already a thing but when they found tar they just felt like they found the thing that was missing in their lives and could not be happy with their life with tar in it and have a Banana split but now it would be a banana three-way split and they have always wanted to try that and they were really Keen on trying it because type had always wanted to do something like that and now that their life where hole their wish was coming all true.

but for some reason, tar did not always want to tell his family and friends that he was happy having amazing sex with two other guys that he knew and the fuck sex was not bad the three of them would fuck like wild animals, and tharn having a huge monster cock that would always go hard whenever he saw his husband and his lover naked to the point where he would need to fuck the shit out of them and he would do it to the point that one of them is out of breath.

but most of all tar could not get the thought out of his head about tharn and type them and their monsters of cock and how they would pound his ass and mouth and fuck him to the point that he begs for them to cum in his ass to stop the pain. Still, he wanted them to fuck him, even more, every day because he likes it when they went to town on him and his ass. Still, most of all he likes it when they fuck the shit out of him with their Monster of a cock that made him moan and say more daddys to them both as they were fuck him in the ass type cum in tar ass then tharn came from the thrusting that he and type were doing to tar ass because he had two cocks in his ass fucking him. They were just about to cum all three of them were coming together.

tharn - oh fuck yeah that it takes it

tar - oh daddys

Type- oh that call us daddy we will just fuck you even harder

tharn - yes oh yes I am cumming

type - me too ahah oh fuck yeah

tharn - not done yet line up both of you

that is when both of them were like what the fuck is what type and Tar take back by it because they did not think that tharn

tharn - I mean it gets in line

type - what the fuck 

tar - wait what 

then  Tharn had pinned Tar to the bed then the three of them were kissing and sucking each other off on the bed. They did a kissing match which Tharn won because he had been the dominant one of them, Tharn then stopped kissing Tar and leaned down to kiss Type who did not know he was going to be kissed but he melted into it and Tar was wanting more of the kissing and sucking but he wanted more to be fuck hard. tharn said to tar now and put your ass in the air," and so Tar did as he was told then Tharn but made himself lay under Tar because the both of them were going to penetrate Tar so good that the only way he would walk is being carried.

Tharn and Type were butt naked making Tar sandwiched between them both on the bed and Tharn had already prepared Tar and so he and Type at the same time lined themselves up with Tar's ass hole and pushed in slow and then stopped but Tar wasn't having it so he said, "Please, just fuck me," and so Tharn and Type did as their baby asked. One strong push-in and Type and Tharn were dick deep inside Tar who moaned every time they all moved together and because Tharn and Type were dick-in at the same time they were having a whole heap of friction. As Tharn and Type fucked hard and rough into Tar they all moaned in sync. And they went in and out constantly and after a while, they all came together. Heavy breathing, skin slapping, and hickeys made on each other skin were what made them all satisfied with their intimate moments.

After a little Tharn and Type had pulled out of Tar and he had fallen asleep straight away, that Type and Tharn covered him in the blanket and went to the lounge of the home. Tharn and Type are still naked and still completely horny that Type says, "fuck me, and kiss me and do all you want to me," and so Tharn roughly kisses Type, and instead of preparing Type, Tharn sits his ass on the couch and makes Type sit down on his lap making sure his dick was in a line of his dick. Type was then slowly sitting onto Tharn's dick that he had completely moaned loudly, and then he moved himself up and down Tharn's dick making them both love the feeling of being connected, and then Tar walks in wobbly as fuck, and horny by the looks of it and then leans into Tharn neck, leaving a hickey on him and then he goes in front watching Type fuck himself in Tharn as he looked at him and Tar had an idea that he wanted to be connected to them too, so stops Type's movements and lines up with Type's dick and slide it right in making Type moan and Tharn bucks his hips up making it more louder in the lounge.  

Tharn had been fucking Type, while Tar was getting fucked by Type and they were having the time of their lives. When they stopped kissing and finally came the second time tonight l, they all disconnected from each other, Type had picked Tar up and pinned him to the wall pushing his dick in and fucking him against the wall making them moan but also giving Tharn a show. then tharn had got up and shoved his monster into Type really hard that type and tar moan from the thrusting that tharn was doing to Type and he was not about to stop when he cum but after he had cum he shoved his cock in Type's ass and fuck him really hard to the point where all three of them cum all over each other and they had finished the three of them stumble to the bed and fell asleep, satisfied, ready to fuck again tomorrow.

the end