Zee and First

Zee and First have been enemies since forever. Since they could remember and to be honest it's been so long. Zee and First never got along but in school they had to share a dorm together. Now being adults they had to work in the same area and same expertise. One day Zee and First were the last two in the office and before anyone could say anything, the lights went out leaving Zee and First desk lights on indicating that it was just the two of them in the office. First walks to where Zee was and Zee didn't know why, First grabs Zee's wrist and pulls him to the conference room where the blinds had been pulled down, First pulled Zee into the conference room as it was the only room with the lights still on.

Zee not knowing what First was about to do, goes and opens his mouth but didn't get a single word in as First stops him from speaking by connecting his lips to Zee's. Zee being confused and shocked, tries pushing him away but First wraps his arm around his neck deepening the kiss making Zee melt a little but also get a little pissed. First pulls Zee into him more and they deepen the kiss so much that a moan came out of Zee. They both stop completely and pull away for some air. Zee then says, "What the fuck was that?" First smirks and replies, "I've always wanted to do that to you." Zee's eyes widen in shock and he can feel the heat rising to his cheeks. He's never been attracted to First and he's always been his enemy. But in that moment, with their lips still close, Zee couldn't deny the sparks he felt. First leans in again, "You can't deny it, Zee. There's always been something between us."

Zee closes his eyes and lets out a sigh. He couldn't deny the attraction he felt towards First. But they were enemies, how could this possibly work? First moves closer and whispers in Zee's ear, "Let's just forget about being enemies for tonight. Let's just enjoy this." Zee hesitates for a moment before giving in to his desires and grabbing First's face, pulling him into another kiss. This time it was more passionate and intense. They both let out moans as their hands roamed each other's bodies.

As their clothes started coming off, Zee couldn't believe he was actually having sex with his enemy. But in that moment, nothing else mattered. It was just the two of them, lost in pleasure and desire. Their bodies moved in perfect sync, each touch sending shivers down their spines. And as they reached their climax, they both let out a loud moan, completely consumed by each other.

Afterwards, they lay there, panting and trying to catch their breath. Zee couldn't believe what had just happened. He turned to First with a questioning look in his eyes. First smiles and says, "I've always hated you, but I've also always wanted you." Zee couldn't help but smile and they both shared a laugh. Maybe they could put their differences aside and explore this new found attraction between them. As the night went on, they talked and laughed, getting to know each other in a completely different way. And as the sun rose, they both knew that this was just the beginning of a new chapter in their relationship.

From enemies to lovers, Zee and First discovered a whole new level of passion and desire for each other. And they couldn't wait to see where this new journey would take them.

The end.