king and uea and syn

King: You don't like this?

Uea: He doesn't love.

King: Then why is he moaning?

Syn: Ah, because I like it. So much please more.

Syn had completely lost it at how nice it felt to be touched and this feeling was just him getting a hand-job as well as being kissed roughly but sweetly all at the same time.

After a while, they were done with their activity that they did not continue any longer because they were still at school.

But once school was done King and Uea dragged Syn to their car saying goodbye to their friends and going home.

Once they were home, that's when everything started to fall into place.

King had devoured Syn's lips the moment they had closed the door behind them and the first thing Uea says is "Can't you wait until we get to the room." King stopped kissing Syn but then Syn pulled him in saying, "Don't stop," and so, King was pulled down once again and his lips were then devoured by Syn.

King had completely gone insane because Syn wasn't as innocent as he made out to be.

Uea had slowly joined in on the fun that King and Syn had been involved in.

When Uea joined them they finally moved to the room for more space to entertain them all.

"Daddy, please fuck me, i cant wait any longer." Syn begged because he knew King was all hot and bothered.

So, without any preparation or hassle King, Uea and Syn had engaged themselves in an activity that would tire them out in hours or even just minutes.

King gave Syn a kiss and a mark on his neck. They all got naked and immediately engaged in their intimate moments which made them all come in sync and then slowly but surely do this for another 4 rounds until Syn couldn't even get up himself.

After their sexy time and their 4 rounds of being close to one another, they were all cleaned off the mess in the shower and then finally climbed into a clean bed and cuddled each other until the morning.

It was a peaceful and content moment as they lay together, entwined in each other's arms, feeling the warmth and comfort of their bodies. They whispered sweet nothings to one another and exchanged gentle kisses, basking in the afterglow of their passionate night.

As the morning light filtered through the curtains, they stirred and slowly opened their eyes, gazing at each other with a deep sense of love and contentment. They shared a tender kiss, knowing that they were truly connected in body, mind, and soul.

With a smile, they began to plan their day together, knowing that whatever adventures awaited them, they would face them as a team. And as they got ready to start their day, they held on to the feeling of togetherness, knowing that their love would carry them through anything that came their way.

As they stepped out into the world, hand in hand, they knew that they were ready to face whatever challenges and joys awaited them, knowing that they had each other's unwavering support and love.

And as they embarked on their new day, they knew that their love story was far from over; it was just beginning, filled with endless possibilities and the promise of a future filled with love, passion, and deep connection.

The end.