Sand and ray and Nick

"Nick, have you seen Ray Love."

"He is on his way home baby."

A few minutes later Ray walked into their home with bags in hand meaning he did a bit of shopping after work and when he got home, Nick instantly made his way to Ray and clung to him like a koala.

"Baby, get off Ray," San says as he walks towards them and gives a gentle and sweet kiss to Ray's lips which makes Ray let off a whine because he wants more than a simple sweet kiss.

"Sorry, I can't help it. I missed you so much," Nick says, nuzzling into Ray's neck.

Ray chuckles and pulls Nick closer, wrapping his arms around him. "I missed you too, babe. But let's put the bags down first before we get all cuddly."

Nick pouts but reluctantly lets go, allowing Ray to put the bags down before they both collapse onto the couch, cuddling and catching up on each other's day.

It was a sweet and simple moment, but it was filled with so much love and warmth. They were just grateful to be home together, and that was all that mattered.

As they lounged on the couch, they shared stories from their day, laughing and joking around. Ray ran his fingers through Nick's hair, reveling in the feeling of having his love close to him after a long day at work.

San joined them on the couch, snuggling up to both of them. They were a happy little family, and moments like these made all the stress and worry of the day melt away. The three of them stayed wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the simple sweetness of being together.

As the evening turned into night, they made dinner together, their laughter filling the kitchen as they playfully teased each other. It was a night filled with love, happiness, and sweet moments, and they cherished every second of it.

The next morning, the three of them woke up in a tangle of limbs and sheets, the warmth of their shared cuddle still lingering from the night before. San was the first to stir, his eyes fluttering open as he saw the love of his life, Ray, sleeping peacefully next to him. He couldn't help but smile at the sight.

As the morning light streamed through the window, Nick let out a content sigh and stretched, his head still resting on Ray's chest. "Good morning, my loves," he murmured, planting a kiss on Ray's cheek before turning to San and pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Ray stirred and opened his eyes, a soft smile gracing his lips as he looked at his two partners. "Good morning, beautiful," he said, pulling them both closer to him.

They lay there for a while, basking in the comfort and love of each other's embrace. It was in these quiet, intimate moments that they were reminded of how lucky they were to have found each other. As the world outside continued to spin, they stayed tangled together, relishing in the sweetness of their love.

They eventually made their way to the kitchen, where they took turns making breakfast together, sharing laughs and stolen kisses while the aroma of coffee and pancakes filled the air.

Sitting around the table, they enjoyed their breakfast, talking about their plans for the day and simply enjoying each other's company. The love and warmth they shared were palpable, wrapping around them like a cozy blanket.

After breakfast, they decided to spend the rest of the morning in each other's arms, cuddling on the couch. With soft music playing in the background, they found themselves entwined in a loving embrace, whispering sweet nothings and exchanging tender kisses.

Time seemed to stand still as they melted into the comfort of each other's embrace, grateful for the love that bound them together. In those sweet and loving moments, they found peace and contentment, knowing that they were exactly where they were meant to be – together.

The end.