Way and Babe and Charlie

Charlie walked in on Babe getting kissed by Way.

Charlie knew from the first time he met Way that he romantically liked Babe but he also knew that Babe liked Way back, it was just a matter of time until they both knew it and since Charlie walked in on Way and Babe kissing, that he knew that they had shared their feelings.

Charlie: So I guess I'm not needed here then.

Charlie then turned around and left out the front door with his keys in hand and as he was about to close the front door, Way yelled out.

"Charlie, wait we have to talk first, me and Babe have to tell you something, please come back in." Charlie walked back inside and back to the lounge where Babe immediately pinned Charlie to the closest wall and kissed him. Charlie being surprised Just stood where he was as Babe kept kissing him.

"Charlie, we wanted to tell you before but you left before we could." Way says as he motions Babe to move over a little as Charlie had still been pinned to the wall and then Way leans into Charlie and kisses him hard but sweetly.

Babe just speaks while they go at it, "We like each other and we knew that by the way you looked between us and we also knew that somewhere along those lines you fell in love with us too. It's not a bad thing but we all like each other."

Way stops as he feels tears on his cheek as he kisses Charlie.

"Charlie, baby, it's okay." Way pulls Charlie in for a loving hug that makes Charlie calm down a lot.

Babe then moves to the room and tells Way to bring Charlie with him and they all end up in the nearest room from the lounge and better yet it was the spare room.

Babe then sits down on the bed and waits for the two to come in as well. Way and Charlie then walk in through the door and then Way immediately devours Charlie's lips.

"Mmm," Charlie moans.

"Come here, both of you," Babe says and then they all end up on the bed together. Charlie was pushed into the bed and Babe had his turn in making Charlie moan and he sure as hell did something because Charlie moaned loud and clear for both Way and Babe to hear him. Babe devours every part of Charlie's body and as he does so Way slowly takes his shirt off and then proceeds to take Charlie's pants off as well which is an easy task because, in one swift move, Charlie is half-naked.

"Oh, baby all ready to be fucked huh?" Way asked towards Charlie who had his ass all ready for both Babe and Way to fuck into.

No need to be prepared because Charlie wasn't a little bitch, he could take any pain whatsoever. And So without warning and with all of them now naked together on the bed both Way and Babe penetrated Charlie so hard that he had become a moaning mess.

The three of them fucked hard and thought that each time they connected the bed made a sound and each time they disconnected the bed still made a noise.

"AH YES YES YES... KEEP GOING L... I'M ABOUT TO C...UM...." Charlie yelled loudly and gripped onto Way who had been moving at the same time as Babe making Charlie feel more overstimulated.

With the time and pace and thrusting into Charlie. Way. Babe and Charlie ended up coming together Which ended up making an entire mess inside Charlie and all over themselves as well as Way and Babe.

After some time Babe and Way finally pull out of Charlie making him moan one last time.

Babe and Charlie then lay down next to each other on the bed where they just fucked hard and good, and Way had gotten up to run the shower warm and the two of them went to shower their mess while Way cleaned the bed off and put new sheets on it and then got into the shower with Charlie and Babe.

After they were clean and dried and dressed, the three of them ended up back on the same bed to cuddle and they all fell asleep huddled close to each other for warmth and closeness.

The next morning was a different scene a scene that made the three of them smile brightly.

Charlie woke up first and remembered last night's event, but he woke up happy and then Babe woke up next.

Babe: Morning, baby.

Babe said those words as he pulled Charlie closer to his chest and snuggled his face into Charlie's neck smelling his scent and loving every bit of it.

Way: Morning, loves.

Way says as he opens his eyes and sees Babe cuddling Charlie and wants in. So he Scooched over and gets cuddled as well.

Charlie: Baby? Love? What are we for you two to be calling me that?

Way: Well, love after what happened last night, I assumed that it wouldn't be a one-night stand and I sure as hell hope not. We like each other, we like you and you like us right,? So why not just be together?

And so after their little sorting out of becoming a throuple, the three of them gave kisses to each other and they cuddled more in bed and fell asleep once again.

Charlie: I love you both so much, thank you for loving me.

Babe: I love you two so much, nothing will ever change that.

Way: Best time of my life, I love you two always.

And they were finally happy and content with their blosssoming love.

The end.