Tharn and Type and Techno

No one's POV

The bedroom had been completely dark until the door was thrown open, and at the door stood Type and Techno, Tharn had been sitting on the bed waiting and soon the light was then turned on and Tharn had been seen with two very handsome men at his bedroom door.

Techno and Type then make their way into the room closing the door behind them and locking it but this room had been so close to other rooms because they were at their dorm rooms in uni. Once Type had closed the door, he had slowly taken off his clothing and Techno had done the same Tharn had seen both his men in his dorm room ready and hot, and damn just looking at them he already had a boner.

Type being the sassiness of them all told Tharn to take his clothes off and fuck him and so Tharn slowly took his clothes off and threw them on the ground, and that was when he pinned Techno to the wall and kissed him head-on and rough he let out a moan that made Tharn smirk in the kiss. Type looked and Tharn and Techno kissed and touched each other all over that he started touching himself earning himself a moan.

Tharn was then finished with Techno that he had immediately pulled Type over to him stopping him from cumming, and Tharn leaned in and kissed him. Tharn made his way all over Type's body with his lips and tongue that by the time he got lower, Tharn had already been sucking Type off that now it was two moans in the room that were heard because while Tharn had been sucking Type's dick, Techno was on the bed pumping his dick and also preparing himself with a dildo, and doing so made him look so hot a heavy.

Type had been moaning because the movements Tharn had been doing to his dick had been amazing that after a little bit, he had cum deep inside Tharn's mouth had swallowed every bit, as well as licking every drop left that had not made it in his mouth. Tharn and Techno had gotten over to Techno who had been fucking himself with a dildo that Tharn had pulled out and replaced it with his dick earning a moan from Techno but it had been muffled as Type had leaned down to him and kissed him.

Tharn had finally pushed in fully that he started moving making Techno grip onto the blanket under them but Tharn continued fucking Techno and then Type got onto the bed and fucked Techno's face. making Techno suck him off. After a while they all moaned loud and clear that they all came together and then Type laid down and told Tharn to fuck him Tharn was going to prepare him but Type said to just fuck him and that is what Tharn did, he lined himself up with Type's ass hole and pushed in hard making Type moan too but Techno had slowly gotten up and kissed Type to ease the pain a little, which worked and After a little bit, Tharn fucked Type so roughly that he had no choice but to grip on the first thing he could reach and so he marked Tharn's thigh. Techno had leaned down and marked Type's neck earning yet another moan from Type.

The three of them had completely forgotten that they were all still in their dorm room making so much noise that the entire corridor could hear them having sex.

Tharn and Type kept fucking each other so hard and so rough that Techno had needed to get off and so he shoved his duck in Type's mouth and fucked his face. The three of them then slowly almost came to their high that they kept going until finally, they all came together and collapsed onto the bed next to each other.

Soon they all heard a knock on the door and so, Tharn being the only one that could walk, went to the door after putting pants on to cover his bottom half and opened it to someone saying that they should get an apartment off campus because they were too loud.

Tharn had then apologized for the noise and closed the door behind him, then Tharn went back into the room smiling because now people knew that they meant more to each other now.

Techno and Type had fallen asleep but were woken up to shower so they were clean and in clothes to make them more warm than before. Lucky that Tharn had one of the bigger rooms that he had a bathroom their so they didn't have to wait too long. So Tharn took them both to shower quickly and dress them and get them back in bed, which made them instantly cuddle each other, which made Tharn smile and then he went and showered himself, and then he climbed into bed next to his boys and they all fell asleep together intangled in the love that surrounded them.

In the month to come, the three of them had finally made a decision to get an appartment off campus which wasn't so far from their school so they would still make it in time. That is if Tharn doesn't go so hard on them.

Tharn, Type and Techno had a love that grew with time and it was good for them all.

The end.