Lee Know and Han

Lee Know and Han were always good friends but Han always had a desire to kiss Lee Know, and Lee Know had the desire to fuck Han but Han didn't want to tell Lee Know that he wanted him to be more than just friends. Han had loved Lee Know.

Lee Know loved Han, they were just shy in letting each other know because they did not want to ruin their friendship and ruin the dynamic in the group that they all loved so much and the good thing that the whole Group had gone. But Han couldn't take it any longer when they all got drunk one night after work Han pulled Lee Know away from the others and took him into another room that was away from the group so the group could not hear them and what Han needed to say to Lee Know, but instead Han just Kiss Lee Know and said "I need you in me and I want you to fuck me because I love you and I know you love me too or you wouldn't have come with me in the room and you would not have given me a hand job under the table so you had to think what was coming next would be no surprise so fuck me, Daddy, please daddy," and just as Han said that to Lee Know.

Lee Know ripped his clothing off and then went on to rip Han's clothing off because he was taking too long, and Lee Know wanted to fuck Han now because Han had teased him for the last time and he was not going to get away with it this time. He was going to pay for it big time without warning, and so Lee Know shoved his monster cock in Han's ass and fuck him really hard to the point Han was moaning in Joy at the fact that he was getting fuck hard and rough by Lee Know, who he had fallen in love with, and who Han wanted to be with and fuck and love every day of his life. When Lee Know went faster in and out of Han's ass, Han could not help but moan even more louder and clearer and Han wanted Lee Know to fuck him even more harder and faster but he could not stop moaning so Han just wrapped his legs around Lee Know and Lee Know continuously rammed his cock deep inside han making him feel lee knows cock deep inside his body. 

Han moaned and Lee know groaned at the feeling that the both of them were feeling and it was so good that Lee know walked them both to a wall and pinned Han against he wall making it more easy to fuck into him without missing a beat."Ahh, Fuck daddy, right fucken there daddy, don't fucken stop, yes daddy, harder make me your bitch." Han says. "Daddy will fuck you more and more my baby boy," Lee Know says as he pounds into Han more and more making them both cum together, but lee know wasn't finished there as he wanted to fuck Han into the bed, and so without pulling his cock out he walked himself and Han to the bed, laid han down and started ramming in and out of Han's ass over and over again making Han moan louder and clearer.

Lee Know and Han kissed and moaned because of the friction that the two had and they marked each other with hickeys and scratch marks which the scratch marks came from Han as he scratched the back of Lee Know's back, but their lovemaking just showed each other how much they loved each other. How much they were having the time of their lives. Lee Know and Han had been fucking continuously making moaning and groaning noises that made them both slowly come to their high and as Lee Know rammed into Han making him cum before Lee Know and just a few seconds later and a few more thrust into Hans's ass, Lee know came deep into him and then he pulled out of Han and collapsed next to han on the bed, sweat falling down every inch of their skin by the love they just had. 

The good thing about having the big room was that they had a bathroom in there with them, so it would be a lot easier for Lee Know to shower himself and Han. Which made them more cleaner and refreshed. As Lee Know put clothes on Han to make sure he was warm and cosy he dressed himself as well and put han in bed after he cleaned it up and put the dirty sheets in the washing basket. Lee Know put Han in bed and climbed into bed at the same time and gave a sweet and loving kiss to Han's forehead and lips and Lee Know said, "I love you, baby," to which Han wrapped his arms around Lee Know tighter and they fell asleep cuddled in each other's arms.

After tonight's sexy time, they knew that this was never going to be just a one-time thing, but this was an every-time thing, they were a loving and happy couple.

The End