tutor and Sailom

Tutor and Sailom were all for anything and tonight was sure as hell going to be exciting.

Sailom had always been a sweet baby but it was a whole different thing when it came to the both of them in the bedroom.

Tutor may have been the top in his relationship with Sailom but Sailom was a power bottom, he always took control and Tutor liked it that way.

Sailom and Tutor were currently in their house together making dinner and talking to each other about whatever. The next thing Sailom knew he was picked up and put on the kitchen bench and then his lips had been devoured by Tutor who wouldn't even let Sailom breathe. They kissed each other so passionately. They went at it so roughly and it made them devour each other so much more than nothing was thought of and pushed off the bench so that they had the bench to themselves.

Tutor had immediately taken his shirt off and it showed Sailom his entire exterior.

Tutor had wanted to see Sailom without anything on and Sailom knew without having to say a thing about it that Sailom immediately took his clothing off and left him naked in the presence of Tutor.

"Damn baby, you look gorgeous as always." Tutor said as he leaned into Sailom's neck and left wet little kisses and then a sweet and loving bite mark letting anyone and everyone know that Sailom was taken.

Tutor and Sailom skipped through a few steps, Tutor had already been sloppily kissing Sailom all over and they had been naked for some time so the both of them were hard and hot and ready to fuck each other till the next morning.

And so that is what they did, Tutor slowly inserted his cook into Sailom's ass, and Sailom moaned at the newfound feeling that had been stretching him more.

Tutor then fucked into Sailom so much that he was hot and breathing heavily but loving every bit of it.

After some time of getting fucked into Sailom yelled out that he was about to cum and Tutor yell out that he was too. And so both of them cum together with the last few thrusts that Tutor had given to Sailom. The both of them then collapsed next to each other and Sailom wasn't even done there.

Sailom got up as wobbly as he could be and threw his leg over Tutor and sat down on his dick as it slowly entered him once again.

Sailom then fucked himself on Tutor who loved this so much that he moaned and groaned and came a second time as well as Sailom.

After that, they disconnected from each other and showered together and finally got into a nice warm clean bed and fell asleep together.

.

They were so cuddly and cute that they had sweet cuddles and kisses. Sailom loved his after care treatment that Tutor gave him because he was treated like a little prince.

Sailom: I love you Tutor.

Tutor: I love you to my baby, lets sleep now yeah?

And so Sailom cuddled more into Tutor and fell asleep in tutor's arms.

The nex morning they woke up still ciddled in each others arm and tutor had been looking at Sailom withh love in his eyyes all mornijng since the moment he woke up. Tutor got up to make them some brealfast and coffee and they ate togeter in bed. For the restt of their day they stayed i bed and cuddled and slept.

Love was good in the house of Tutor and Sailom.

The end.