tutor and can

Tutor and Can have an interesting relationship and it amazed people how common these two were with each other it made people around them more interested in knowing if these two were a couple or just friends with benefits but they were a couple because Tutor looked after Can with every ounce of love he had in his system. Can was spoilt because Tutor liked spoiling his baby and Can deserved it in so many ways. Can had his way of giving Tutor whatever he wanted, and tonight he was seriously going to get it on with his baby.

Can gave Tutor his entire being and his entire body whenever he knew Tutor needed him or needed his love and Can was an obedient baby towards his boyfriend. They were both currently in their room, naked and hot and hard and ready to get fucked and be fucked. Tutor knew every place to kiss and touch Can because they had done this so many times that their sweet spots were the easiest things to find now. Tutor had Can pinned to the bed and hovered over him giving him kisses and touching places he knew would make Can moan loud and proud.

Tutor had gotten up off the bed from hovering over Can and pulled his shirt off and threw it to the ground and did the same with Can's shirt as well, the next thing these two did was take each other's pants and boxers off and throw them to the ground as well, now leaving them both naked on the bed together. Tutor then pushes Can back onto the bed hovering over him, and then Tutor leans down to Can and kisses every inch of his chest leaving new marks where the old ones used to be.

Can moan with every kiss and bite mark Tutor left on Can's chest and then Tutor had prepared Can so well that he lined himself up and pushed his dick into Can's asshole slowly and then after a while Can got used to the feeling and so Tutor pulls out and then slams straight back in making Can grip on the skin of Tutor's back. Can's sweet spot had then been found and Tutor abuses the same spot over and over again until Can can't say a single word and that he is trembling because of the overstimulation his prostate had been getting. Tutor didn't stop his movements and then fucks Can harder.

Can moans louder and grips Tutor harder leaving scratch marks on Tutor's back, but it is also a sign that Tutor is doing great for them both. After all the prostate abuse and the gripping of skin and the moaning in sync, made this all happen so fast that Tutor and Can came to their high together. Tutor thrust into Can harder, faster, and hotter all at the same time that the two of them came together.

Tutor had come deep inside Can and kissed him as he did so. And Can came all over his and Tutor's front. Tutor then pulled out of Can and they lay next to each other hand in hand, heavy breathing and sticky as can be but they were happy because they were satisfied with their activity that went on all night and they stopped at round 5 because Can could hardly take anymore.

They finished their last round in the shower and showered properly to clean off their mess. Tutor had cleaned the bed off before putting his baby in it to sleep, but once it was clean he picked his baby up and put him in bed, covering him in the blanket to make sure he was warm. Tutor then climbed into bed and cuddled his baby close saying sweet words to him and falling asleep together.

That's how they ended their loving and sweet night together.

The end.