Jungkook and Jay Park

When Jay Park got back from getting ice jungkook had said to jay park so you think you can take me now well let's see if you can take my huge cock in your ass and without warning jk kissed Jay and took all his clothing off and pick him up and put him on and with even tell him jk trusted his huge cock in jay ass and jay screamed so loud from the pain but at the same time he did not want jk to stop in fact he wants jk to go in even deeper in his ass and fuck him even harder and he wanted jk to cum all over him with his rock hard monster hard cock that was getting bigger every time jk thrust his monster into jay ass and jay did not want that to stop because he loved every single second of it having jk fucking him.

even know it had already been day and night of them fucking Jay did not want jk to stop and when jk did stop Jay slowly moved over to jk and started to suck him off so he could get fuck again by jk and that is what he got but this time jk cock got bigger and harder so when jay park lie back down on the bed he did not think Jk cock would become even more bigger then it was before but when JK shoved his big cock in Jay ass and made him screamed even loud then he did last night because he was getting pound by a monster cock that he was loving so much that he wanted JK to go harder and faster and when he asked him to go faster JK went faster but went deeper in his and Jay loving it so much that the both of them did not even here people say shut up to them because of the loud pounding and screaming that was coming from their room. so after they had finished off JK took Jay to the shower and clean him but after he fuck him one last time and then JK took Jay downstairs and the kitchen and fed him and then they went on the day and came home and brought baskets with to say sorry to their neighbors and then after giving the basket to the neighbors they are sweet and lovely night

under the stars, cuddled up together on the porch swing, talking and laughing together. Jay felt overwhelmed with love for JK, grateful for their intense connection and the passion they shared. As they sat there, holding hands and watching the sunset, Jay knew that they were meant to be together, through thick and thin. Their love was like no other, a fiery and intense bond that would never be broken. And in that moment, Jay Park knew that he had found his true soulmate in JK, and he was grateful for every moment they shared together.

As the night fell, Jay and JK moved inside, snuggling on the couch with a cozy blanket draped over them. They exchanged soft kisses and whispered sweet nothings to each other, basking in the afterglow of their passionate love-making. Jay traced circles on JK's chest, feeling his heart beat steadily beneath his touch, a comforting rhythm that matched the steady beat of their love. In that quiet moment, Jay felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for having JK in his life. He couldn't imagine a world without his partner's love, without his warmth and affection. Together, they were a perfect match, two halves of a whole, united in their love and devotion to each other. And as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, Jay knew that he was exactly where he was meant to be – wrapped in the arms of the man he loved, his heart full of gratitude and love. Jay drifted off to sleep, feeling content and at peace, knowing that he had found his forever in JK. The next morning, Jay woke up to the smell of coffee brewing and the sound of JK humming in the kitchen. He smiled to himself, grateful for the new day and the man lying next to him in bed. As he stretched and got up, Jay saw JK standing by the stove, wearing nothing but an apron, his broad shoulders and toned back on full display. 

Jay couldn't resist the urge to wrap his arms around JK from behind, pressing his body against him and leaving gentle kisses on his neck. JK turned around, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he pulled Jay closer, their lips meeting in a heated kiss. Before they knew it, the apron was discarded on the floor, forgotten as they made their way back to the bedroom, their bodies finding each other in a passionate embrace once more. The morning sun streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow on their entwined bodies as they explored each other with a newfound intensity. Their love-making was slow and tender, a symphony of sighs and whispers, of hands and lips and skin melding together in perfect harmony. And as they reached the pinnacle of pleasure, Jay and JK held onto each other tightly, riding the waves of ecstasy together, lost in the moment, lost in each other. In that intimate moment, they knew that their love was not just physical, but deep and pure, a bond that transcended the physical and connected them on a soulful level.

Afterward, they lay tangled in each other's embrace, basking in the afterglow of their passion. Jay pressed a soft kiss to JK's forehead, whispering words of love and gratitude, knowing that they were meant to share a lifetime of love and happiness together. And as they drifted off to sleep once more, their bodies still intertwined, Jay felt a sense of completeness and fulfillment, knowing that he was loved wholly and completely by the man lying beside him. In JK's arms, Jay found his home, his sanctuary, his forever.

THE END