king and uea and Jade

"Ah, Daddy more, fuck me like you mean it."
Jade was a bossy bottom when it came to sex and he loved being pounded into by his two daddies.

King then pulls his dick half out and rams right back in as hard and as fast as he could making Jade moan so loud that Uea had to shut him up with his dick making Jade suck him off while King fucked him until his eyes went white.

Jade loved this a little too much that having Uea's dick in his mouth was all he wanted and it went well on Uea's end too because he got his dick pleased with Jade's mouth.

King fucked into Jade so much that it was all hot and sweaty in there, and while Jade was sucking Uea, he had come from the motion of Jade's tongue movements.

"Ah, Jade, yes..." Uea then shot out a load of cum deep into Jade's mouth and he swallowed every bit of it.

Jade moaned and groaned that entire time because King had been fucking Jade so good that a second later King came inside Jade's ass and then he pulled out and Uea stuck his dick inside Jade and fucked him good and hard.

One, two, three, four, and Uea kept fucking into Jade's ass making him moan so loud and clear. He kept pounding into Jade that he had forgotten about Jade sucking King off. King stopped Jade from sucking him off and King ended up behind Uea and Uea got rammed by King's dick without preparation.

Uea: Ahh, King, babe damn, warn me next time.

King: Baby, you feel great.

So, now it was King fucking Uea and Ue fucking Jade.

Moans and Groans were heard throughout the entire room. One by one they were slowly coming to their high.

Jade: Uea, I can't do anymore, I'm gonna... come.

King: Let's do it together.

Just like that king, Uea and Jade came together. Jade came all over himself as well as a little squirt on Uea, King came deep inside Uea and Uea came inside Jade. King then pulled out and collapsed on the bed they were on and Uea did the same falling on top of King breathless.

Jade: My ass hurts now.

After their intimate encounter, they tidied up their surroundings and washed away the evidence of their passion. Together, they stepped into the shower, reveling in the warmth of the water as it cascaded over their bodies. Once they were refreshed, they dressed in cozy attire, ready to embrace the comfort of their shared moments.

However, Jade's legs were weak and sore from the intense pleasure he had experienced with both Uea and King. Sensing his exhaustion, King gently lifted him into his arms and carried him to the bed.

With utmost care, King laid Jade down on the soft mattress, tucking him in with a warm blanket. Uea joined them in bed, and Jade nestled into Uea's embrace. King, wanting to keep them all close, moved closer to Jade's back, creating a cocoon of warmth for the three of them.

As they lay there, basking in the afterglow, Jade couldn't help but express his satisfaction. "That was fun," he murmured, his voice filled with contentment.

In the serene atmosphere, their bodies entwined and hearts connected, they found solace and tranquility. Their relaxed tones echoed the depth of their bond, as they embraced the warmth of each other's presence, cherishing the intimate moments they had shared.

Jade became a total baby the next morning when they all woke up, he became clingy towards both Uea and King and they loved it.

King: Morning Baby.

Uea: Morning, my love, how did you sleep?

King: Good.

Jade: mmmm.

Uea: Jade, Love, get up.

Jade: No.

King: Want kisses, baby?

Jade immediately wakes up fully and finally, he kisses faces towards King who plants a sweet and loving kiss on Jade's lips, and then Jade turns back around and cuddles into Uea.

And the three of them soon fall asleep again cuddled into each other.

Jade: I love you both so much.
Jade said this with his eyes closed and his arms wrapped around Uea. King pulls both Uea and Jade into him more and he then says, "I love you two so much."

Uea had already fallen asleep.

So, these three had the most loving and cherished type of relationship that they loved beyond anything else.

The end