mew and nick

Mew and Nick had known one another for A while, and they were already on their way to a hotel that Mew had already booked.

Mew knew Nick beforehand but Nick thought he was going home with a stranger.

.

At the hotel.

Nick had walked into the room when Mew opened the door and Nick went straight to the bed but Mew stopped him before he laid down and motioned him to the bathroom.

"Nick, you have to shower first."

"Then shower with me."

"Nick I can't, you have to shower alone, I will wait out here."

But Nick wasn't having it, he stopped where he stood and undressed in front of Mew who watched intently as Nick took off the last piece of clothing on him, he grabbed Mew's hand and guided him to the bathroom where Nick pinned Mew against the wall and said, "Just shower with me and maybe we can do more than that."

Sure enough, they showered together and it was one hot mess.

Mew had undressed himself and entered the shower and got wet quick and then Nick followed suit which made Mew smirk because he thought Nick would back out but Nick had already been naked as he got undressed out in the bedroom and he just entered into the shower as well and instead of washing himself he had planted his lips on Mew who wrapped his arms around Nick and devoured his lips as well. They went at it for sometime until, Nick pinned Mew to the shower wall but then Mew switched their positions making Nick get pinned to the wall and Mew had left marks on Nick's chest, neck and the rest of his body and with each touch Mew made, Nick had moaned every time.

"Ahh, Mew, yes, more daddy." And with those words Mew smirked and said, "Okay, baby." Mew wanted nothing more but to be inside Nick and so without preparing, Mew had penetrated Nick so hard that Nick had no choice but to grip onto Mew's shoulder as he was in the arms of Mew who had lifted him to make penetrating him more easier.

Mew fucked Nick into the wall making him a complete moaning mess, but with each hip thrust into Nick, Mew had left sweet kisses that made the fucking into his asshole a little more bearable.

Which worked but then the shower seemed a bit cramped that Mew walked them both out of the shower and into an open area which was the bathroom sink and fucked Nick right their. Mew and Nick moaned and groaned with each hip thrust Mew did into Nick and each time Nick threw his head back indicating that he was definitely close to cuming.

Mew then kept fucking into Nick making them both want more than this and so Mew and Nick went back into the shower and fucked more in thier, Mew fucked Nick so hard and so rough that they left a hole in the wall as they kept fucking, after a while they had showered off the remaining mess that they finished in the shower but when they got to the bed, they started up again and Mew fucked Nick into the matress and they were so out of breath that Mew thrusted deep inside Nick a few more times and then came deep inside Nick once again, but instead of both of them going to the bathroom to clean off, Mew went and got a wet cloth to clean Nick off like that. Nick and Mew then laid side by side in bed and Nick rolled over to cuddle Mew and they fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning was a little bit surprising because Mew assumed Nick would freak but Mew was woken by a kiss to his lips and knew that the perso nwho kissed him was Nick.

"Morning, love." Nick said out of the blue and Mew just froze not knowing what Nick was meaning but then he realized Nick had called him love.

"Morning, Nick."

"No, baby, you not going to call me baby anymore, dumb because i iked when you called me that."

Mew smirked and got up and pinned Nick against the matress again but then stopped halfway when he was about to kiss Nick but Nick did not like that, So he wrapped his arms around Mew's neck and pulled him down and planted a sweet loving kiss.

"Mew, we fucked last night and you brought me somewhere safe and i was just glad it was you instead of a stranger, and by the way thanks my ass hurts now because of you." Mew just smiled and kissed Nick again and again that they ended up having morning sex in bed.

.

A while later, Mew had called the front desk that they would need to bring someone in to patch up a hole in the bathroom wall.

And thats what they did.

The wall had been patched up and Mew and Nick could finally go home, but they did not live together, so Mew asked.

"Can you just come home with me? I dont want to separate yet." and Nick went home with Mew.

Nick and Mew then got to Mew's place and Nick first headed to Mew's bedroom and laid down on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

"Baby, where did you go?" and Mew then entered his room and saw where Nick ended up. He had fallen asleep again.

"Baby get up you need to get undress and put this on so you can sleep comfy" Mew had given Nick one of his hoodies and Nick took off his clothing and put Mew's hoodie on which made him look so small because the hoodie was baggy.

"You are so cute." Mew said and gave a kiss to Nick's lips and then Nick went to bed and Mew went to the washroom, put Nick's clothes in the wash and went back to bed and said, "You want to be mine?" Mew asked that qwithout thinking Nick was still awakr but he got an answer because Nick said Yes.

Just like that Mew and NIck became the most loving couple ever.

They fell alssep happy as can be and Nick had wrapped himself up in Mew's arms and fell asleep.

They were happy and that was enough.

The end.