Introduction

Hi! Welcome to my first fanfic. Please read this.
English is not my first language, I learned at school, from movies, videogames and from the internet; expect mistakes and any comments and criticism are allways welcome. Now on to the story.

I decided to write this for various reasons: I haven't found any Magnus Chase and OC or Reader stories, I like to tell stories that haven't been told and I believe that the Magnus Chase trilogy doesn't get the love and appreciation it deserves. I decided to make this an OcxOC because I have the liberty to change things, without changing important stuff and because Rick Riordan did an excellent job at pairing the characters the way he did.

Do know that since The Sword of Summer is very focused on Magnus's story, this first book won't be focused on the Male OC or the Female OC, they will have their own stories and I'll try my best to mix them with the original books. I think I shouldn't tell this, but I will, to avoid problems: this is a bit of a slow romance, in other words, the OC's aren't going to start dating in this book (maybe the next one). Why? Because it's not very realistic, you'll see soon.

A bit of information on the OC's.

Male OC: Bruno Sazzione, 19 years old, argentinian and a lover of movies, music, the 80s and has an extent vocabulary with some selected words and phrases from Spanish. In other words, cursing

Female OC: Clara Sinclair, 18 years old, british, died in 1897 while fighting members from a gang in London (not telling you anymore than that), loves fighting and speaks her mind. Is great friends with Mallory since they are the only girls of the 19th floor.

I want to thanks to Snsvette and to TheJediKnightRevan for inspiring me to write this book. Please check their books out, they are wonderful!

I think that's about it, hope I haven't forgotten anything. If I have, I'll update the introduction. Thank you for reading and enjoy!