《 Sneak Peek: Damari & Angel Dust 》

Damari meets Angel's gaze.

"I prepared a little something." he said, looking down a bit. "But I'm not sure. I don't want to mess it up."

"You know, someone once told me that failure is not your enemy, your fears are." she said.

"That's right." Angel nodded. "So, I'm prepared to make a fool of myself."

He stands and pulls the curtain apart to reveal hanging ropes.

"And you need ropes for that?" Damari tilted her head.

"A gift. For you."

Angel takes hold of a rope and begins to sing to Damari while he swings. Damari smiles as she stands close to the stage. 

If happiness was a tangible thing
It would be you
If you'd have told me the feeling you'd bring
I'd think it untrue
And people search for a wonder like you
All of their lives
You still amaze me after all this time

They begin their ascent when he extends a hand to her, which she accepts. They come to rest close to the ceiling on the catwalk. As they stare into each other's eyes, he pulls her off the catwalk while holding onto the rope. She gasps as he gives her another rope and releases her. Damari holds on tight as she pulls her knees up to her chest.

You pull me in like some kind of wind
Mesmerized by the hold I'm in
Leave you here, I don't wanna
I wanna

They swirl about and Angel catches her, pulling her up. He gracefully spins around in the air while holding her hand and not slipping. Swinging and whirling, he twists her so they are facing each other while using his other hands to hold the rope. They look into one other's eyes and grasp hands.

Love you as one does
I, I will protect you at all costs
Keep you safe here in my arms
I, I will protect you at all costs
At all costs

They approached the catwalk and began to dance. From his suit pocket, Angel extends a rose toward her, inserting it into her hair above her ear. Damari gives him a smile. With a smile of his own, Angel moves closer to her, pressing his forehead to hers.

"Wow!" Damari gasped in awe and started singing.

What's pain when I look at you?
No way I could explain you
Even if tried to, I'll never dream like I used to do
If someone tried to hurt you
I don't see how that could happen
I'd fight for you in ways you can't imagine
Felt this, no, I haven't, I hope
It would be all right to stay right here beside you

She slips her footing on the catwalk after grabbing onto the rope. Her hair flew with her as the wind that was being created touched her skin. She has never experienced calmness like this. She seemed to be able to travel across the world carefree.

While she sang, Angel smiled. Showing off, he trailed behind her. Damari and Angel begin to sing together as they flip through the air.

And love you as one does
I, I will protect you at all costs
Keep you safe here in my arms
I, I will protect you at all costs
At all costs

And with that, Damari flips backwards and grips onto the rope. With a smile, Angel crosses his leg over hers and they turn around. As they swing, the spotlight falls on them.

If you're ever feeling like you're lost
I will come find you
Man all fronts, there's no ocean I won't swim across
To be right by you
And not just once, here and now I swear on my response
I'll remind you

Angel reached for her, softening his gaze as he spun the two of them together and gripping her rope. As they leaned in toward one another, Damari looked up and blushes slightly. Nothing so exquisite has ever caught his eye. That was his favorite term. A word that he never imagined he would say in reference to her. Light pink eyes met light blue eyes, fixed on them intently.

And love you as one does
I, I will protect you at all costs
Keep you safe here in my arms
I, I will protect you at all costs
At all costs

After the song was over, Damari and Angel inclined closer. When Angel encircled Damari's waist with his arms, she was blind to it. They shivered as their lips connected by millimeters and they both felt their breaths. Although Angel was unsure of what to do next, it seemed appropriate. He leaned forward, drawn in by her half-lidded eyes.

Suddenly, they heard a familiar shout.

"Angel! Damari! Are you out here?"

That person was Cherri. Both of their faces became pink as they froze in shock.