《 Chapter 14: Masquerade 》

An over-headed interrogation light turns on in the dark room. Beneath it, Angel comes too, tied to a chair.

"Huh?"

He pulls at his restraints. Ropes holds his four arms behind the chair. A shadow wolf figure walks past him.

"Finally awake, Angel Dust?"

"Yeah, and what's it to ya?" Angel replied with a grin, still struggling to get out of these binds.

The wolf gangster grabs his hair and holds a knife to his knife.

"I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault." he demanded, letting him go and walking around him.

Angel chuckles.

"Hehehe! It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything."

The wolf gangster grabs his collar and lifts him up in the air along with the chair.

"Fine. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya." he grinned.

"Do your worst, daddy." Angel grinned seductively.

When the wolf gangster pounces Angel, it becomes clear that the two of them are in a pornographic video that was obtained from the TV in the Hazbin Hotel while Charlie and the others were watching Angel's porn. All of that is, that is, except for Damari, who is curled up in the couch's corner, her long hair concealing her face and her ears covered.

"Ya know, this performance won me a 'Sex-x-x-i' award!" Angel said proudly with a grin. "Damari, why aren't ya watchin'? You're missing the good part!"

Damari ignores him and keeps herself covered.

"It's, uh... very... honest?... Oh."

Charlie gets uncomfortable and turns away and covers her eyes, looking about to throw up.

"Ew!" Vaggie said, looking just as disgusted as Charlie and Damari are. "Okay! Enough of that. Angel, what the fuck?"

"What?! You said it was "Show n' Tell" day." Angel pointed out. "I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker."

Damari looks about, progressively exposing her face and ears in the hopes that nothing from that video will be audible. As she hears Husk's voice, she turns to find him wiping the glass in the bar. Fantastic, just a distraction she requires.

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene." Husk commented.

Angel gets offended.

"Alright dickhead, what makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?"

"You really going to sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?" Husk stated, turning to him.

Angel gasps and points at him.

"Fuck you. This is classy art."

He points to his porn as the wolf gangster slaps Angel's butt and opens his jaws towards it. 

"OH! FUUUCK!"

Damari and Sir Pentious immediately shut their eyes and cover their face. Niffty is lying down on the table, watching it, looking entertained. Husk walks over to Angel, holding the liquor bottle.

"That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point." he pointed out arrogantly.

Husk points to Sir Pentious, who flinches.

"That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!"