《 Chapter 24: Welcome to Heaven Pt. 2 》

After singing and praying in church, Emily came over to take Damari to the council meeting that's about to start. Damari wish Molly goodbye and hoping to see her again. Molly wish her a goodbye as well and told her to take care before Emily takes Damari to the Heaven's Courthouse. Damari thanked Emily for taking her there before catching up to Charlie and Vaggie who are already here. As she comes up to them where Charlie and Vaggie are sat down, Adam walks by on his way to his seat with Lute. Charlie sees him and groans.

"Oh no, not him again!"

Adam flies up and sits down beside Lute.

"What up, baby? Saw that you went to my manager. Low blow, Karen." Adam grinned before facing Damari. "Hello there, hottie! The name's Adam. The first original dick master."

Damari couldn't help but give him a disgusted look after hearing his introduction. She turns to Charlie and Vaggie.

"That's the Adam? Or is it just an imposter?" she asked.

"Sadly, that's Adam..." Vaggie sighed.

"He's an asshole..." Charlie muttered.

"I see..." Damari said, already not liking Adam.

Sera starts the meeting.

"We are gathered here today to determine whether or not a soul in Hell can be redeemed into the heavenly realm via means of this "Hazbin Hotel". Princess Morningstar?"

"Thank you, Seraphim." Charlie sighed, pulling out her cards and then clearing her throat. "Webster's dictionary defines redemption as—"

Adam cuts her off, looking already bored.

"Objection, lame and unoriginal." he commented.

"Sustained. No further dictionary references please." Sera agreed while scolding Charlie.

This made Damari wince and look at Charlie, hoping she had a different idea.

"Right, ok, uh, uh... uhhmmmm..."

Charlie shuffles through multiple cards, all which have various dictionary references on.

"If you have actual evidence, then show it already." Adam said arrogantly.

"We have a patron right now who is making incredible progress!" Charlie stated proudly.

"Who?" he asked.

"Angel Dust." she answered.

"Oh yeah, the porn demon. He's totally worth being redeemed." Adam then blew raspberry.

"Well, if you know so much, what do you think it takes to get into Heaven?" Charlie pointed at him.

This made Adam nervous.

"Uhmm... w-w-well... Uhh..."

"Is everything ok, Adam?" Sera asked, frowning.

"Give me a fucking minute, ok?"

This made Damari scoff that he doesn't know how they can get into Heaven.

"How about how you raise your two sons Cain and Abel??" she stated, making everyone murmur to each other.

Adam freezes and stutters. Lute glares at Damari, who glares back.

"Uh... well... uh... I... raised them with love and care." he said.

"Oh, really? Cain was a farmer while Abel was a shepherd. According to the book of Genesis, Abel offered the Lord the firstborn of his flock. The Lord respected Abel's sacrifice but did not respect that offered by Cain. In a jealous rage, Cain murdered Abel. Cain then became a fugitive because his brother's innocent blood put a curse on him. How was love and care even help when your own son killed your other son?"