《 Chapter 13: Scrambled Eggs Pt. 2 》

Slapping sounds in the BDSM dungeon. The sight of Angel grinning fills Charlie and Vaggie with dismay and revulsion.

"Angel! What the actual fuck?!" Vaggie demanded in disgust.

Sinners can be seen dressing up in their BDSM.

"No activity requires more trust than BDSM, baby." Angel said, holding out pink fluffy handcuffs. "No bond stronger than those formed through bondage. That's their motto."

He points to a poster as slapping noise and screams can be heard in the background.

"Angel, love the enthusiasm. But umm, uh... Hmmmm..." Charlie said uncomfortably.

Keeping her ears shut and facing the wall the entire time in her swan demon disguise, Damari blended in with the surroundings without coming into contact with any demons.

"What makes you think anyone would be into this?" Vaggie asked angrily.

A purr was heard and they turned to see a mistress massaging Husk.

"Ya know, I... I don't hate this." Husk admitted, chuckling.

Suddenly, Niffty comes in her BDSM outfit with a whip attached to her leg and holding a heart slapping stick.

"I'm ready to punish some bad boys." she said, giggling.

Creeped out and scared, Husk gets up and runs away, removing the mistress off of him.

"Never mind, I-I'm out."

When Husk approaches Damari, he covers her with his wings when he sees that her disguise is wearing off.

"Psst! Your disguise." he whispered.

As Damari looks up and transforms back into a human, she gasps in horror to realize that her time has already run out. To ensure that no one approaches her, Husk kept his wings spread wide.

"Thank you, Husk." she whispered back.

Mistresses surround Charlie, who gets even more uncomfortable.

"Okay, hello, there. Hi. Um. Hm..."

Vaggie drags her away before they can do anything.

"Ugh, I can't fucking believe I let you drag us here, Angel. This is disgusting."

Sir Pentious holds up the whip and gets disgusted at it as Angel glances at him with a smirk.

"It's no big deal, Vaggie." Charlie assured her. "You know, maybe I can just help, uh—"

"No. I told you, you could trust me. And I'm not going to let you down." Vaggie said, thinking for a moment before smirking. "I just need to teach them the way I was taught."

Before they knew it, they were standing atop the ruined structure, and they could hear screams coming from below as well as gunshots.

"This is how you learned to trust people?!" Charlie shouted in disbelief.

They look down to the battlefield.

"Yeehaw! Bring it on, bitch!" White Pumpkin Demon shouted at Hatchet.

Vaggie gets in drill sergeant style.

"There is nothing stronger than the trust between comrades and arms. Buckle up, butter cups, because today you boys and girls become men and women!"

With a grin, an explosion blows Vaggie's hair before she grabs Sir Pentious.

"You..."

"Wait, wait! I can't fight without my minions—" Sir Pentious tried to stop her.