《 Chapter 18: Training with Overlords 》

The next day, Damari is walking through the hallway of the hotel when she notices the door is ajar and sees that it's Angel Dust's room as she could see a glowing pink neon heart light attached to the door. She knocks on the opened door to show that she's not invading his privacy.

"Angel? Are you in here? You left the door open."

No response. But she could've sworn she heard an oink noise. Slowly, she pushes the door open, and there before her is a demonic pig Fat Nuggets sleeping on the bed with a blanket covering him. Her eyes lit up in awe at the sight of the cutest thing she'd ever seen. Damari approaches the sleeping pig and reaches out to touch him, but she stops and pulls her hand away from the pig. She shook her head to snap herself out of it.

"I shouldn't wake it. Just... stay quiet."

Damari glances at the sleeping pig as Fat Nuggets eventually wakes up and oinks to see her. Seeing him awake, she gets nervous as he stares at her curiously tilting his head. Meanwhile, Angel comes back to his room as he realizes he left his door open and heads over to check on his pig only to stop to hear laughter. He cautiously peeks out to see Damari hugging a laughing Fat Nuggets and rubbing her cheek against his.

"Oh, piggy! Who's a good pig?! Who's a good pig?!" she squealed, making Fat Nuggets laugh. "So soft!"

Damari gives a pig some kisses while sniffing him and does it again.

"You smell wonderful! So adorable!"

She was so in love with the pig that she didn't realize Angel was already back inside his room and watching them in amusement and fondness. Damari eventually noticed him and stopped along with Fat Nuggets. Her face turns pink to realize he's here and places Fat Nuggets back on the bed as the pig looks up to her with fondness.

"Oh, Angel. You came back fast." Damari said, trying to play it cool and fanning her face.

"Uh-huh," Angel smirked. "I see you met my pet Fat Nuggets."

"Fat Nuggets? Adorable," she said, smiling at the pig.

Fat Nuggets oinks with happiness.

"Whatcha doing in my room?"

"Just came to check up on you as soon as I found your door opened."

"Ohh?"

Angel slowly approaches her, making her back away for a bit and nervous.

"Nothing more? Not here to check me out?"

"Ch-check on your well-being that's all." Damari stuttered, her back hitting against the board of the bed.

Angel pins her down against his bed, making her gulp and flustered.

"A-Angel? What are you doing?"

He said nothing and leaned down to her face until they were inches apart.

"Oh, Damari~~ Don't ya wanna experience this? Are you turned on, Damari? I know I'm turned on." he whispered into her ear.

Damari felt her heart beating faster at how close their bodies and faces were as her face was now pure red from Ange's flirting.

"I like cute shy ones, and you are just the one I've been looking for," he whispered, placing a finger on her lips. "Damari, spread your wings, let yourself go, and come to Daddy ~~"

She could've sworn that she just died from hearing that and didn't know what to say. Luckily, someone barges in and they're not happy.

"ANGEL!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!"