《 Chapter 22: Aquarium Date 》

At the "Richest Cup Café, where the poor pour for you!", where Damari, in swan demon disguise, and Lucifer are sipping tea, giving each other glares.

"Lucifer." Damari said.

"Damari." Lucifer replied back, sipping his tea again.

They glare as the tension between becomes thick as the customers who are sittinging nearby are scared of what's going to happen. At that moment, Damari and Lucifer begins to laugh.

"Oh, man! That was intense!" Lucifer laughed, wiping a tear away from his eye.

"I thought I was going to die for a moment!" Damari laughed, sipping her tea.

The customers sighed in relief and went back to their own business along with the workers.

"You were going to die? I thought I was going to get embarrassed for the rest of my life since you had the guts to face me." Lucifer said.

"Well, you gotta face the challenge. Thank you again for inviting me over. This place is nice."

"No problem. The restaurant is kinda fine, but they do got good treats." he shrugged.

"Glad to hear it," she said, placing her cup down. "Forgive me for asking but... why exactly did you invite me over here for?"

This made Lucifer's smile falter a bit before he looked away.

"You just... remind me of someone I used to know and love. And you know, I wasn't the reason why everything became... evil on Earth."

Damari was surprised by the sudden information.

"Really? Who was it?"

"...That... is classified. But enough about that, I also wanted to show you these." he said, pulling out the picture book and opening it to reveal pictures of himself, Lilith, and Charlie.

"Oh, my! Are these the pictures of baby Charlie?" Damari gasped.

"Oho yes! And she's so cute! Look at her in her ducky!" Lucifer cooed, pointing at the baby Charlie in her duck outfit.

"She does!" Damari cooed, turning the page.

What she saw next made her snicker. The picture of goth Charlie.

"Is she... goth? Pfft! What in the world happened?"

Lucifer sighs.

"Let's just say she was going through... puberty. Me and Lilith barely got through with that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback to Charlie in her puberty. She is holding a box of tampons in her left hand and a tampon in her right hand. Lucifer is hiding behind Lilith cowering as Lilith smiles nervously at her daughter.

"What do you mean, every month?!" Charlie asked angrily.

"Honey, that's the glory of being a woman." Lilith tried to calm her down.

Charlie throws the tampon at Lucifer's face before throwing the box.

"I'm not using these! I'm never using these!" she yelled and then proceeded to sit down on a white couch.

"No!" Lilith and Lucifer cried out in unison.

But it was too late as Charlie sits, making Lucifer yelp in dismay and Lilith to place her hand on her forehead slightly ticked.

Flashback to Charlie, a bit older. She looks upset as she was referring to her breasts.

"This is as big as they're gonna get?!"