《 Chapter 12: Scrambled Eggs 》

A/N: Thank WolfFang012 once again for that fantastic art of hers! This is her little redesign for Damari to make her look as different as the rest of the Hazbin Hotel characters. This is also how her swan demon disguise looks like she is along with her red ring.

On the couch, KeeKee is seen dozing off until a loud hammer blow against the wall wakes her up. After her swift departure, it was seen that Razzle and Dazzle were assisting Charlie and Vaggie in hanging the banner that read, "HAPPY FIRST WEEK, SIR PENTIOUS!"

"That looks perfect! Aagh! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel." Charlie said in an excited singing tone.

"Um... Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie reminded her.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here."

As if on cue, Sir Pentious comes in with his Egg Bois and a cannon.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie demanded.

"Oh, hello, purple female." Sir Pentious bowed, removing his hat before putting it back on. "It's my new invention the "Skin Flayer 11,000". I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What? Why?" Charlie asked in shock.

"Everyone is being too nice, well except Damari. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" Sir Pentious said dramatically. "Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

Rolling down the crates, there walking over them is a tall demon with white skin, red eyes and white irises, and blonde hair. She wears a lab white coat, red glasses, and white high heels.

The one next to her is a female demon with dark skin, has same red eyes and white irises as hers, and white hair.

"Sign, please." she said, handing him a clipboard.

Sir Pentious signed it right away before handing it back to her.

"Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." she said before they left.

Sir Pentious happily rolled his crate away full of weapons.

"Carmine? As in Carmella Carmine. You are buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie asked in disbelief.

"Err, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell." Sir Pentious pointed out, arms crossed.

"Okay, well, that stops right now." Vaggie said, pushing the wheeled crate away.

"Hey!"

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome."

Sir Pentious looks over from his Skin Flayer to see Husk drinking in his bar. Husk notices him and flips him off while drinking. Angel is sitting in the bar, looking at his phone. He notices Sir Pentious and flips him off as well. Niffty was busy cleaning the table with a duster. She turns to him and smiles creepily with a heinous laugh. Then goes to Damari leaning against the wall, petting KeeKee, who's purring. Damari sees him and glares at him with a sharpened knife noise while KeeKee does the same thing and hisses.

Sir Pentious looks unconvinced after seeing that and turns to Vaggie.

"Hmm. I have my doubts."

"Well, it's true. You have to trust us." Vaggie stated.

"But I don't." Sir Pentious crossed his arms.

"I don't trust him either." Damari raised a hand.

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Charlie suggested.