《 Chapter 6: Renovating the Hotel 》

Damari's window is creaking and open, as the wind howls. Damaei breathes deeply and rolls over.

Damari finds herself in a forest in her dream, and she notices something at the edge of the trees. This weird white and pinkish pony has a cutiemark on the side of the butt and forehead that resembles a skull. When the pony sees her, it turns and bolts.

"Whoa! Wait!"

Damari follows an enigmatic pony. She stops as they go to a thrift store she used to go often, but the pony keeps going inside even though it appears to be abandoned. Damari looks intently at the shop. Damari sprints in, steeling her anxieties. The front door crashes behind her, and when she looks through the windows and roof openings, the whole interior shines. Suddenly, she finds herself facing Charlie, the first time she entered Hell. Charlie smiles at her.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" she said.

When Damari encounters numerous terrifying demons in Hell, she gasps when one of them jumps out at her. With a gasp, Damari finally awakens and scans the room.

"It wasn't a dream..." Damari muttered, then gasped in horrifying realization. "It wasn't a dream!!"

She runs over to the balcony doors and opens them to see that she's still in Pentagram City, Hell.

"Good morning, terrifying underworld..."

People scream as fires rage across the city are the responses she receives. The sight makes her frown, and she shuts the doors. She glances about her chamber once again and recognizes the familiar sleeping cyclopean cat.

"KeeKee?"

KeeKee wakes up, blinking one eye. She sees her and gets up, smiling at her while stretching.

"Oh my God! KeeKee!!"

Damari runs up to her, grabs her, and hugs her.

"You're okay!"

She holds up the cat and then remembers something.

"Wait a minute. You were the reason I'm down here in the first place! You knew about the box! Why did you bring me here? Do you know what trouble I have to go through?" Damari said, glaring at cyclopean cat.

KeeKee smiles sheepishly and licks her nose. Damari sighs, knowing she can't stay mad at her. She hugs her again.

"Good morning, you little cutie-pie."

She puts her back down on her bed after giving KeeKee a quick kiss on the head. KeeKee observes her while Damari goes through the drawers to see if there are any more clothing she can wear because the one she wore yesterday is in a hamper. She was going to the restroom when she noticed folded clothing on the table, sighing. She doesn't recall seeing it. When Damari approaches it, she finds a note beside it.

Hey Damari,

I noticed you lack some clothes and thought I'd give you Cherri's old clothes she won't be wearing. Don't worry. She doesn't mind and I already let her know that. Hope this fits you.

♡ Angel Dust

P S. I might have snuck into your room and picked the lock while you were sleeping. Sorry :p

Damari chuckles, picks up the clothing, and goes to the restroom. After a little while, she exits and compliments on Cherri's attire.

 After a little while, she exits and compliments on Cherri's attire