《 Chapter 20: Dad Beat Dad Pt. 2 》

Mimzy looks at them in disbelief.

"Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawking? Is it cuz I'm adorable?" she asked, doing a pose with a wink.

Alastor approaches her with open arms.

"Mimzy!" he said happily.

Mimzy smiles at him.

"Alastor! Sweetie, Doll-face, So good to see you! How've you been? Good? Good."

Mimzy and Alastor hug each other.

"Listen, I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory, and I figured I'd stop by, say hi! For old times sake." she said, looking around the hotel.

Damari though couldn't help but feel suspicious with Mimzy as she frown at her. There's no way she would want to come to this hotel without an explanation and she doesn't believe her.

"Of course, sweetheart! Everyone is welcome here!" Alastor said.

"Oh, how nice! So you two know each other?" Charlie asked.

"Oh yeah, we go way back, ran in the same circles when we were alive. You know, this one used to frequent the club where I used to perform. He's the only one I knew who could pound whiskey like a sailor then keep up with me on the dance floor!" Mimzy explained, doing Charleston dance moves.

"Oh, quite a talent, this gal. Ho ho! You should have seen her in her hayday!" Alastor complimented.

"Hey, watch it, tall, dark and creepy! I'm still in my prime!" she said, pulling up her sleeveless dress.

Mimzy spots Lucifer in the open, and was immediately infuriated with the sight of the King of Hell.

"Oh, oh my stars!" she gasped. "Is that Lucifer?"

Mimzy pushes Pentious of the way, making him fall to the ground.

"Move it!"

Damari immediately run up to his aid and help Pentious up. He smiles at her appreciatively, slightly blushing at her kind gesture. Damari smiles back. Mimzy curtsied to Lucifer, who gives her an awkward smile.

"Pleased to meet ya! Your highness." she greeted before whispering to Alastor. "Alastor, you gotta warn a girl when she's in mixed company."

"Charmed, I'm sure." Lucifer said.

"As much as I'd love to catch up, Charlie and I have a tour to continue." Alastor said.

Lucifer heard this and takes his daughter by the arms before dragging her front.

"I'm sure Charlie can handle showing me around."

Alastor appears in front of them.

"Nonsense!"

He grabs Charlie and drags her forward*

"We started the hotel together, and we'll show it off together. Right, Charlie?"

Alastor stops dragging Charlie so she can be the one to lead the tour for her father.

"Oh, right."

As Charlie leads on with Vaggie, Damari, and Lucifer following behind, Alastor turns to Mimzy.

"Why don't you let the others help you settle in, and I'll be back before you know it."

And with that, Alastor leaves to follow the tour. Mimzy turns to the bar and walks up to get a drink.

"So, where can a girl get a drink around here?"

Husk doesn't like Mimzy's company and groans in irritation as he cleans a glass. Mimzy takes a seat and notices him.