《 Chapter 11: Radio Killed the Video Star Pt. 2 》

Later, when Kitty is serving them drinks, Vox meets with Velvette and Valentino. They are in a shark-filled aquarium.

"We have a problem. Alastor is getting close to Little Princess Morningstar along with that human girl Damari. So our main concern now is ensuring that no deal is ever struck between Lucifer's brat and that smiling freak. We also need to make sure to keep him and Damari apart." Vox explained, pounding his fist on the table while holding his drink.

"Well, how exactly are we supposed to stop it?" Velvette asked.

"Put something inside them. That's how I get the bitches to behave." Valentino suggested, playing with his glue on the gun.

Vox thinks for a moment, liking Valentino's suggestion.

"Well maybe someone on the inside isn't such a bad idea. Do you think Angel would?"

Valentino sighs.

"That lanky prick won't even return my calls."

Vox places a drink down and stands up.

"We need someone who Little Miss Bleeding Heart would take in."

He walks past Velvette, who gets the idea.

"Someone pathetic, desperate, with no direct ties to us."

"I employ every down on their luck loser this side of Hell. Who the fuck is left?" Valentino asked.

Vox scoffs and grins nefariously and turns to his friends as his two pet sharks swims down on each side to make him look intimidating.

"I think I have just the one."

His left red eye spins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Angel is on the couch, glancing through his phone, the construction voodoo workers back at the Hazbin Hotel have nearly finished patching up the hole. Charlie and Vaggie returned with a gloomy expression. With a tired grunt, Charlie leaps onto the couch and lies down on her face.

"So how'd it go?" Angel asked.

Vaggie sighs and leans against the couch.

"Not a single new recruit."

"Yeah. Well, who would want to use their last days not fucking and fighting?"

Vaggie heard banging on the door and approached it cautiously. When she opened it, she sees Sir Pentious holding his hat with a nervous smile.

"Why, hello, my dear—"

She immediately punched him in the face, causing him to yell and hold his face in pain. She pulls out her spear and points it at his face. Sir Pentious immediately backs up and collapses on the ground, placing his hat back on.

"Wait, wait, wait! I come in peace." he said, bringing up his two peace signs.

"What are you doing here?" Vaggie demanded.

Charlie comes up to her.

"Vaggie, what's the problem?"

She later gasps to see him and smiles.

"Oh, hello again."

Sir Pentious gets up while Vaggie keeps her spear pointed at him.

"I didn't come looking for a fight. I uhh... I heard that you're helping people. People who want to be better?"

Charlie gasps and runs up to him up close, grasping his hands. This surprised him as he leaned back.

"You heard right. Welcome to our home of healing. Our resort of restoration. Our—"