7. 9-1-1

"9-1-1 what is your emergency?"

"My name is Ellie Benson. I'm locked in the trunk of a car. Help me," my voice quivers.

"Okay, honey, I need you to calm down. What did you say your name was? Full name."

"Eliana Serena Benson. Call SVU. My mother is Olivia Benson. She works there. Call them to come get me please!"

"Calm down honey. Where were you abducted?" the lady asks me.

"The Ready Mart on Foster Drive. There's a bedding store next to it I think."

"Where was this car?"

"They dragged me down an alley to an old grey car. They threatened to kill me and put me in a trunk. I have no idea where we are now!" I exclaim quietly, hoping to god the person doesn't hear me.

I hear music. He turned on the radio. Good. Thank god.

"Did you see what this man looked like?"

"He was white. Kinda tall. Skinny. Wearing black..." I keep spurting information at her.

"Okay, honey. Stay with us."

*Olivia's POV*

I pull out of Elliot's grasp to get my phone. "Benson," I answer.

"Olivia, get to the precinct now."

"Captain, what's up?" I ask. He's never this serious sounding. It's always just 'we have a case'.

"Ellie's been abducted."

A feeling of absolute pure dread courses through my body. "Please tell me this is some sick joke."

"We have her on the line with a 9-1-1 operator now. She's in the trunk of a perp's car."

"Olivia?" I hear Elliot ask. "What's wrong?"

"I'll be there," I tell Cragen and hang up.

"Take me to the precinct, please, Elliot."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I walk in and see the squad surrounded by one of those speaker things I used to talk to a girl named Maria with. For who knows how many hours until we found her.