Part 2

I wake up lying down, facing a wall. I immediately felt horrible pain coming from where I was restrained. I cough more, and more while sitting up. The lights are off, and it just seems like a normal bedroom.

Nice bed, nightstand, windows, curtains, carpet, two doors. Dark colors like black and dark grey cover everything. I look at my wrists, and there are burn marks from the rope, the same on my ankles. Not to mention my neck hurts like shit from that guy's grip.

My hair is mostly wet, my eyes feel dry, my stomach is growling, and my head is pounding. Oh, and I'm tired as shit. I slowly stand up and walk to the window. It has bars covering it on the outside. I try an open it, but of course, it's locked. I go to the other one next to it, and it also doesn't budge.

I walk to the door closest to the windows, but it won't open. I run to the other door and begin banging on it.

"Let me out!" I scream.

I grab the handle, and this door is also locked.

"Dammit," I complain.

I pound on the door more.

"Let me out! Come on! I don't know anything! I don't!"

I stop pounding on the door, and my arm falls to my side. I'm so, so, so tired. That shit they put in me still hasn't warned off.

I look around the room and see a camera in a high corner near my bed. I walk closer to it.

"Hey! Just let me go! I don't know shit! I don't know anything!"

Ughhhh. Freaking out, I jog back to the door, and lay down on the floor, looking threw the crack at the bottom. But I don't see anything. It's all dark. They must've put something there. Shit! I hit the floor, and get up.

I run my fingers threw my hair, and sit down on the ground, leaning against the wall. I can't believe this. Damarcus?! How does he know him? Is he in a gang or something?! I turn so the wall is beside me, and I lay on my back. I am so tired. I close my eyes. And open them. I need to get out. My eyes, heavy as bricks, close once more.