Part 7

I spend the next hour or two just thinking about stuff. About everything. I then get up and go into the bathroom and look threw the nice clothes in the closet. I spend some time curling my hair. But it turns wavy after a while.

I go back into the room and look out the window again. Same view as always. Guards, road, grass, trees. I go ahead and lay back down, under the covers. I rest my eyes.

I wake up again, and this time I can't fall back asleep. I'm not tired at all. I need to do something other than be in here all day. I get out of the bed. I have nobody to talk to but myself and that psycho guy.

I have no idea how to escape. Maybe if I convince him to let me go somewhere with him I can escape. Yeah. I start yelling at the camera again.

"Hey, I need your boss again. We need to talk. Thanks!" I holler.

I sit down on the bed.

A while later, the door opens to a sexy blonde guy. I stand up.

"What now?" He asks, closing the door.

"I need you to listen to me. For one second." He crosses his arms. "I need to get out of this place. I can't stand being in here anymore."

"Well, I don't care."

"Please." He grins.

"Keep on going, I love the begging." My heart starts speeding up.

"Just- come on." I sigh.

"Give me one good reason why I should let you out tonight."

"I... I won't be annoying."

"Impossible for you."

"Fine. I won't ask for a night again if you take me out tonight."

"Better. Deal."

My brows burrow in skepticism.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I have a place in mind. Wear a fancy dress. I'll be back by three. Be ready."

"Oh- yeah. I will."

I'm so surprised that worked. He leaves the room. What the fuck. Wow. I'm proud of myself.