Part 10

We don't talk to each other out of the mansion as we say our goodbyes. Once we get into the car, the blonde guy hands me a drink. I take a sip and end up dropping the cup and passing out. I don't know what I was expecting.

I woke up in my room and lay down on the bed. I might as well start saying it's my room. I feel like I'll be here for a while. That was weird. Kissing him. My kidnapper. Ew. I am a gross person. But, also a victim. So...

I head to the bathroom and check the time. Nine fifty-three pm. Gosh, I didn't know we were there so long or I was just passed out for hours. Probably just passed out.

I change out of the fancy clothes, into a low-cut big dark grey shirt, which falls over one shoulder and ends just above the mid-mark of my thigh. I slide on a pair of tight grey short shorts, which are so incredibly soft. I walk back into the bedroom and stop in the middle of the floor.

What am I going to do? Demarcus better wish he was dead because he won't hear the end of it from me. Unless he is dead, and Freddy is just keeping me here for the fun of it. I wouldn't put it above him. I yawn and realize how heavy my eyes are.

I walk to my bed, and slide under the covers, laying on my side, facing the bathroom door. I am so fucked. I'm probably leaving this place with broken fingers and bruises all over my body. From Freddy, of course. Freddy blonde guy. The perfect name for my psycho kidnapper. I can't wait to get out of here.