Chapter 1

"Hi, buy me a drink." A strange omega sat in front of Jungkook who was silently reading a book. Jungkook chose to ignore him along with his captivating scent, but he almost growled when the omega pulled the book he was reading. "Didn't you hear what I just told you? I said buy me a drink." The omega smiled while placing his chin over one of his hands, while holding the book on the other.

The employees of the café and some of the café 'customers' froze. Their boss has killed someone just by breathing the same air. Namjoon, Jungkook's right hand man stood up from where he was seated, but the look Jungkook gave him made him sit his ass back on his chair. "Are you lost, baby boy? Last time I checked this was a café, not a bar. So do me a favor and order your coffee or what not and leave me the fucking alone." Jungkook grabbed his book back and tried to continue reading, but it was again snatched by the omega. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Jungkook slammed his hands on the table.

The omega seemed unfazed and just smiled. "Hi, I am Taehyung." He introduced himself.

"I. am. not. interested." Jungkook opened his hands for the omega. "The. Book. Now."

"But I am." The omega placed his hands over the Alpha's hands instead of the book and squeezed it. "I am interested in you."

Jungkook gestured to one of the baristas who scurried towards them. "Yes, Jungkook-ssi?"

The omega smiled. Now he has a name for the Alpha he has been eyeing for since the first time he saw him. He is more grumpy than what he expected but it made him hotter.

"Give him whatever drink he wants. On the house." Jungkook stood up and left the place. 7 men from other tables followed him immediately and went with him to the tinted cars parked outside the cafe.

"May I take your order please?"

"One hot chocolate please and a slice of strawberry shortcake." Taehyung handed his black card, but the barista shook his head.

"Sir Jeon said it is on the house sir." He bowed and went to get the order.

"Does he happen to be the owner of the cafe?" The retreating barista froze.

He cleared his throat. "I will be back with your order." He answered instead.

'So he is the owner.' Taehyung smirked. "Jeon Jungkook," he whispered and smiled. He didn't notice though how two pairs of eyes were secretly watching him.

When his orders arrived, instead of the former barista, it was served by two noticeably identical twins, a boy and girl, maybe a little older than him. "Hi." The female greeted him. "I'm Yoonji, and this is my brother Yoongi."

"Hi." Taehyung responded but did not introduce himself immediately. "How may I help you?" He raised his eyebrows when Yoonji made herself comfortable on the empty seat across from him, dragging her brother to do the same.

"By the looks of how you approached our brother earlier, you might be the one needing our help, not the other way around." Yoongi smirked.

"Oh." Taehyung's mouth remained open like a fish out of the water gasping for air.

"So can we redo our introduction?" Yoongi offered his hands. "I'm Min Yoongi and this is my sister Yoonji." The twins knew they shouldn't let anyone know their relationship to Jungkook but Taehyung seemed to be trustworthy, and by the quick background check Yoongi did about him, he doesn't have any ties with the underground, not yet, at the very least.

"Min? I thought you were Jeons?" He extended to shake their hands. "I'm Kim Taheyung."

"Curious aren't you?" Yoonji smiled at him, leaning her face over her hand. "We are using our mother's name, our father is a Jeon. It's a story for another day. Don't tell anyone, if you want us to help you that is. But tell me, are you interested in our brother?"