Chapter 6

All instruments laid on the table, Jungkook walked around touching each one as he looked at the person chained on the chair. "What gave you the right to touch what my omega has placed on my table? Why were you even in my office?"

"Your omega?" The person laughed. "I have loved you first. I made peace with the fact that you wouldn't want a mate in your life. I was happy just by seeing you a few times a week and that I was the only one outside your family who knew who Chairman Jeon is. You never looked at anyone else! I was the only omega in your life other than your siblings. "

Jungkook chuckled. "Only omega in my life? Delusional." He grabbed the omega's hair so tightly that it almost burned his scalp. "Loved me first? You aren't a special person like the person you think you are, Minjun. You were my Nanny's son and because my mother promised her to give you a comfortable life outside the gang when she was on her deathbed, she made me employ you. And since you didn't have anyone else because your sperm donor abandoned both of you, I thought it would be safe to have you around. I never considered you as an omega in my life. You were a mere stray dog that I placed to guard and bark on that small table of yours."

"What did you see in him? Just because he belongs to the prestigious family of Kims? That whore—" SLAP

"Call him that one more time."

"Whor—" Jungkook grabbed the hammer and smashed one of his fingers, which made the omega scream.

Jungkook picked up the stapler and took time as he stapled the omega's lips muffling every scream as he closed them completely. Then he picked up the hammer again. "You / are / lucky / I have / no time / for / you / right / now." He smashed each of his fingers with each word. Which made the omega scream and lips were ripped through the staple wires. Making his lips bleed.

Minjun started screaming in pain again so Jungkook picked up the needle with butcher's twine and started sewing his lips instead. "If Taehyung won't take me back, I will make sure you die in the most painful death possible. So if I were you, and you believe in any almighty being, pray that my omega would forgive me and I will kill you without too much pain." He finished stitching his lips and cut the loose thread.

"Chain him up the wall." His men were quick to comply. "I still want him alive when I get back. If not, one of you will take his place."

Days passed and with each futile attempt of Jungkook to reach Taehyung, he slashed Minjun's skin until he got the satisfaction he needed. Then ask someone to patch him up, without anesthesia for him to slice him up again and again. He needs to keep him alive to keep torturing him. Every day of the rest of his measly life, he needs to pay every tear and hurt Taehyung had felt.

Many times he considered barging into the Omega's office and home, almost wanting to beg him to get back to him, but they never had something in the first place. He can't ask forgiveness for something he didn't do, he never apologizes to anyone but he will if it's Taehyung, if only he really did something worth asking for forgiveness. It's been a week and even torturing Minjun doesn't give him satisfaction anymore. He missed Taehyung, he can't even deny it himself, he liked Taehyung a lot that he can't seem to focus on anything else than thinking on how to have the omega back in his life. The arrival of the suit Taehyung made for him for the wedding made him realize that even these things don't matter if the omega is not around anymore.

He has been torturing Minjun nonstop but the week without Taehyung has been more than the physical torture he has been inflicting to him. He needs to breathe, he needs to relax, and the only place he can think of is the place where it all started, Utopia, even when his siblings are not going to be happy seeing him, not because he made Taehyung cry, but for not being able to find a way to have the omega back in their lives. They miss their omega friend too.