Chapter 8

Of all the situations Jungkook imagined in his next encounter with the Alphas from the party, this would be the last one he could think of. He felt amused at how stupid these Alphas are. How dare they abduct him and put him in a dingy basement when they can't even tie a proper knot? Jungkook can easily escape them in just a blink of an eye, but he wanted to play with them, let them have their fun and he will have his turn later on.

It's been more than weeks since the party at the Parks and the holidays. It's the longest time he had let someone who insulted him breathing and roaming freely on earth. He tried delaying his plans for them because of his omega's insistence of going with him when he had them.  He is waiting until Taehyung is too occupied to think about it, or has lost interest in joining him in his plans for them. Jungkook wanted to teach them a lesson his way and do it by himself. He wanted to give what these dumb Alphas deserved without Taehyung's involvement, but they wasted his  graciousness for them because of this little stunt they pulled.

As the minute goes by, he is getting bored, and at the same time, he is worried. Worried, not because of being alone in the basement where they left him alone, but he is worried about Taehyung who might be looking for him, that he is scared of not knowing  his whereabouts and state of his well-being. His omega who he promised to pick up from his office, his omega who he has promised to cook dinner for tonight because Taehyung was craving for his makguksu. They should have been grocery shopping by now, but these asshats have decided to abduct him right in front of Taehyung's  company.

He should have at least waited for the car following him where Namjoon and his other clan members rode, but he wanted to reach the place before Taehyung went out and have him wait, so he decided to thread the traffic using his bike, which brought him in the situation he is in.

He knows it will only take a few minutes for Namjoon to locate where he is, so he just waits there, already bored and knots around his hand are already undone.

Ji-han smugly entered the basement and took the seat in front of him. "How can you protect Taehyung when you can't even defend yourself? I don't really understand what Taehyung has seen in you old man."

"I don't get it either." Jungkook answered looking straight into his eyes, "but whatever it is, you obviously lack it, or any of you fools." Jungkook smirked and the door of the basement opened.

The unknowing Ji-han thought it was just one of the four Alpha's he is with, but the gun pointed in his temple and being loaded says otherwise.

"Took you long enough." Jungkook stood up and stretched his limbs. Ji-han looked at him confusedly.

"Well..." Namjoon wasn't able to finish what he was saying when a worried Taehyung ran past him and jumped to the older Alpha. "That."

"Who are you? Where are my friends? Ta-Taehyung?" Ji-han was shocked to say the least. Taehyung was hugging the Alpha who was just sitting there tied on a chair, now hugging back the omega.

"Why did you bring him here?" He looked at Namjoon.

"You can ask me directly, hyung. I am right here." Taehyung pulled from the hug and held his face. "You got me so worried." He huffed.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Ji-han screamed. One by one each of his Alpha friends were brought to the basement.

"You know I can't be easily harmed sweetheart, I was just letting them believe I am weak, old and fragile."

"You are nothing but those." He glared at the Alpha. "Anyway" he turned around and looked at Namjoon and the wide-eyed Ji-han. "Joonie-hyung, bring him to that part of the Manor, my Darling Jungkookie will take care of him later, he has a Makguksu to cook."