Chapter 11

The launch party was a success. Aside from the excitement of the magazine's first issue of the year, the exclusive venue also made a buzz once announced. Taehyung's rival magazines didn't expect the omega to have his own convention hall built just like that and have the mysterious GCF Chairman designing the place himself.

The shining purple diamond ring surrounded by small green diamonds on the Omega CEO's finger also sparked curiosity not only by the reporters, but also some of Taehyung's guests and a few relatives present. Of course the omega's father and brothers already know. Jungkook did ask their permission first and their presence when he brought Taehyung to the site of the convention hall once the construction was done and knelt when the omega was busy ogling the building.

The Kims, Jin and Namjoon included, together with the Parks, and Jungs, were hidden in gazebos when the couple entered the property. They were all there when the omega was a crying mess saying strings of yeses to the alpha, and they were there to congratulate and give their blessing to both of them.

They didn't make an official announcement about the engagement because they knew they don't owe the public anything, rather, they just relayed the good news to some of their blood relatives, mostly Taehyung's, since Jungkook has only his twin siblings and their mates, and their gang members already knew and accepted their Luna the very first time they met him.

Many were envious of Jungkook who stood proud beside the omega when they entered the location and walked the red carpet, hands on the omega's small back, guiding him carefully. Many were envious of how beautiful and gorgeous the omega is with his hand being held by the Alpha's other hand. Many were envious of how perfectly they look together, but some still looked at the Alpha judgingly because of his social status and looked down on Taehyung because they doubted his choice of an Alpha. If only they knew.

Jungkook might not verbalize them but sometimes, he just wanted to shoot every judging eye looking at his mate and fiancé, but he knows Taehyung wouldn't want that and he never cared anyway with what the public's opinions are. All he can focus now is his omega's happiness and being part making the launch successful made him feel accomplished and satisfied.

🍬

"Why did you invite them?" Jin swirled his wine glass eyes looking at two individuals giggling and mingling with the other guests. They are now lounging by the bar after the whole cover reveal and other formal parts of the party.

"Who told you I did?" Taehyung sighed. "You know how much I despise them, the only thing we have in common is our last names, a name they don't even deserve."

"That I can't even argue." Jin drank his wine. "Where even is Jungkook?"

"Same as where Namjoon-hyung is." Taehyung sighed. "We barely arrived on time because of their little rendezvous, and now, they both had to answer an 'IMPORTANT' call." The younger omega rolled his eyes. "Am I not important enou—"

A warm hand was wrapping his waist, kissing his nape before he could even finish his words. "You are the most important person in my life, sweetheart."

"Didn't seem that way." The omega scoffed. "Funny how you had an important shipment today, and you know what's funnier hyung?" He rolled his eyes. "That they still needed both of you on the phone, when you already spent most of your time today there." He tried to remove the arms around his waist but Jungkook didn't budge.

"My apologies sweetheart. I am all yours now." Jungkook kissed his cheeks as he turned Taehyung to face him and cupped his face to give him a quick peck. "Why is my sweetheart so feisty? Nerves?"

"Nerves?" Jin laughed. "People are getting on his nerves, that is!" He giggled. "Your omega is more pissed than feisty because of our gate-crushing not really cousin cousins."