Chapter 4

"Hello Hyung!" Taehyung giggly sat across the Alpha. "So, since it's been a while since I am officially courting you..." the omega emphasized the word courting more as he placed his chin on his hands over the table, getting the attention of the Alpha who was busy reading his book who looked at him and raised his eyebrows.

"Why do I feel like I am not going to like what you are going to say sweetheart."

"Hyunggg." Taehyung whined. "My brother's wedding is happening in a few months and ... "

"Sweetheart." The Alpha cut him.

"Hear me out first. Hmmm.." Taehyung looked at him with his puppy eyes. "Please hyung..." Jungkook just nodded in response.

"I want you to be my plus one. You are not obligated to come with me, but please just consider it? I have scheduled a suit fitting for me and I want to buy you one too, just in case." He raised his index finger before the Alpha could object. "IN CASE." He emphasized. "Can you  come with me? You can use the suit somewhere else if you decide not to attend the wedding with me."

"Taehyung."

"Just on the fitting, please." He pouted and Jungkook is fucked.

"No commitments?"

"No commitments."

"No tantrums, no puppy eyes or hard feelings if I don't come?"

"None."

"Okay." JungKook answered.

"Well, that was easy." Yoongi placed Taehyung's tea on the table since Jungkook said he drinks too much hot chocolate and tea is a healthier choice sometimes, and he unexpectedly loved the inhouse Utopia blended herbs freshly brewed tea.

"Yoon."

"Just saying hyung." Yoongi smirked.

"Never imagined the day that Jeon Jungkook will become soft to someone." Yoonji placed freshly baked pistachio swirl biscuits to compliment Taehyung's tea.

"I was never not soft with both of you! Don't you have other more important things to do?"

"You call that soft?" His male omega brother rolled his eyes. "Funny how you think something is more important than family hyung." Yoongi sat beside Taehyung.

"Yup! Family comes first." Yoonji sat beside the Alpha.

Taehyung fondly watched the siblings as he enjoyed his tea and biscuit.

"Don't make me disown both of you."

"Just because you have Taehyung now, you talk about disowning us? I am hurt."  Yoonji wiped her faux tears.

Taehyung choked at that. Yoongi was fast in grabbing a glass of water and Jungkook stood up to grab it from him to let Taehyung drink.

"You okay sweetheart?" Jungkook's voice was soft as he let the omega drink."

"I am hyung. Thanks."

"Wow." Yoonji rolled her eyes. "Let's go Yoonie, we don't seem to fit here anymore."

"Jiji." Taehyung looked at her guiltily.

"Oh Tae-tae, don't look at me with those eyes. I was just kidding. Let's go, Yoon. Talk to you soon Tae." She kissed his cheeks.

"Was that even necessary?" Jungkook mumbled which made his siblings roll their eyes.

"It is." Yoongi responded and did the same, which made the omega giggle. "Talk to both of you soon." Taehyung responded by giving them both kisses on each cheek and both went back to their office without giving a single glance to their glaring brother.