Chapter 5

"Hyuuuuuungggggg!!!!" Taehyung ran from where he stood towards his cousin. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming???"

Jungkook is still staring straight at Namjoon who's having cold sweats and a face so pale, gun already on his side but his grip is still tight.

"Surprise?" Jin opened his arms to welcome his younger cousin. "I have missed you, and I am finally settling down back in Seoul, because Joonie has finally grown some balls and asked me to be officially his boyfriend. Which reminds me," Seokjin pulled from the hug and looked at the two Alphas, looking at them curiously. "I guess, you're my boyfriend's boss?" He looked at the older Alpha who's still staring at the other.

"I will deal with you later." Jungkook whispered to Namjoon who gulped and looked at Seokjin. "Yes, hi, I'm Jungkook, what did Namjoon tell you about his work?"

"He is the Alpha I am courting hyung!" Taehyung grinned as he grabbed the Alpha's bicep, making Jungkook relax his hand and put back his gun to where it's from.

"I am Kim Seokjin, Tae Bear's cousin." The omega offered his hands and the Alpha received the offered hand and shook them. "About his work, I know that he works as an operations manager at a shipping company." There was a long pause "By the day."

"And at night?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the other Alpha, then looked back to Seokjin.

"Let's just say I know what you think I know, though not every detail, just the gist " the omega smirked. "It's just now, I know the face and the name behind the empire he works for."

"And you don't have any problem with that?" Jungkook asked curiously. He is amazed how these omegas don't give a damn about their line of work.

"Nope." The omega smiled as Namjoon stood beside him, arms placed carefully over his waist. "It is Joonie whom I love, what he does or his background doesn't really matter, that's how we were brought up. You may have your first hand experience with my cousin, unless?" He looked at Taehyung questioningly.

"He told me hyung. He showed me personally before he accepted my courting proposal." Taehyung grinned. "Can we all sit down while I order dinner? You ruined our date by the way." He glared teasingly at the two.

"Oh don't let us ruin the rest of the evening, we can catch up some other time." The omega pulled his boyfriend with him.

"Wait." Jungkook spoke. "How did Namjoon know you were in danger?"

"Oh" Seokjin smiled, showing one of the rings on his fingers. "He gave me this in case of emergencies."

"And emergencies include pointing a gun at Taehyung?" He looked at Namjoon.

"I didn't know it was Taehyung, Kook. I was so focused on locating Jin, that I didn't even look at him." Namjoon spoke for the first time and looked at his boss then to Taehyung. " I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you. I was on my way to pick him up when he pressed the button so I rushed. My focus was to find him and you were there."

"It's okay hyung, you were protecting hyung, you—"

"By pointing his gun on you?"

"You did, too?" Seokjin challenged him. Namjoon's grip on his waist tightened. "What? It's true."

"Moon. He is still my boss."

"Joonie, this isn't work, and if in the future we all end up together, we will become family. And you should know when to separate personal family time and your work, and if we have conflicts, we settle it as a family, not as ranks at work."

"Hyung." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his puppy eyes. "Can we move past it? I wasn't really that scared because I knew you would protect me."

"But—"