Chapter 12

"What's bothering you hyung." Yoongi sat where his brother is who has not flipped the page of the book he was 'supposed to be' reading. It's been a while since he has seen his older brother being stressed like this.

"Nothing." The Alpha looked at him blankly.

"It's not nothing when you're staring blankly at the book you are holding and you didn't even notice that you are holding it upside down." The younger one pulled the book from his older brother's hand and closed it. "Talk to me."

Yoonji held his twin's hand to stop him from forcing things out of their brother, as she placed the hot black coffee in front of their older brother and sat back beside her twin. "Do you wanna talk about it, oppa? If not, we can just talk about something else to help you relieve whatever it is that's bothering you." She looked at her brother, hand still holding Yoongi's and her other free hand reached to Jungkook's.

"It's about Taehyung."

"I figured." Yoongi nodded, urging the older to speak further.

The older Alpha raised his eyebrows to the younger then started to to about what has happened to the launch of Taehyung's magazine, not forgetting to mention what he sometimes hear from people here and there when he and Taehyung are out in public having dates or when he accompanies his omega to his appointments.

Both twins were silent and let their brother pour everything out.

"We attended this celebratory party organized by one of his 'adopted cousins' and they said stuff. They, meaning his uncle's wife, and those adopted cousins of his. Taehyung's family is fine, even his grandparents, aunts and uncles, real cousins are welcoming—"

"But?" Yoongi added.

"But, those three said some words about my Taehyungie and it's killing me inside that I can't even do something about it. Their maternal relatives were also there and I can't stand their judging gazes to my omega. I really don't mind them looking at me like that, I am just a nobody to them, but what bothers me a lot is when they give that same look at Taehyung and when they talk down about him. Hearing those words from them myself makes my blood boil."

"What did they exactly say?" Yoongi asked. Heart breaking for his older brother. 'If only they knew.' He thought.

"That they pity Taehyung for having a poor fiancé, laughing at him, saying that even the ring I proposed to him with, the one I personally designed and custom made specifically for him, is bought using his card that I apparently have. They even thought that all the things I gave my omega were bought using his money too? And what frustrates me more is not being able to do something about it."

"I'm so proud of you, oppa." Yoonji placed her other hand over the one that was already holding Jungkook's hand, holding it firmly.

"Out of nowhere?" Jungkook chuckled.

"If you were the same Jungkook before meeting Taehyung, you would have shot them on the spot or they would have been tied and bleeding down your basement." Yoonji answered.

"If only you knew how much I am restraining myself Ji." Jungkook shook his head.

"That's why we are proud of you, hyung," Yoongi smiled at his brother. He looked around, and customers were trying to enter the café and the tables were almost full. "I know this is not the right place to talk about this, why don't we go to your place tonight and have our overdue siblings dinner and talk about it?"

"I guess that's a better idea. Also, thank you for listening otherwise, I might actually go and shoot those bitches." He chuckled, feeling a little relieved with their small talk.