chapter fourteen

HEAD OVER HEELS
SHAYNE TOPP

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
"ANOTHER BANGER BY BROOKLYN FROM THE HUNGER GAMES"

°°°

SHAYNE tapped his pen as ian spoke in front of the room.

"... so if anybody has any ideas, feel free to suggest guests." ian said. shayne wasn't really listening until courtney spoke up.

"let's have brooklyn on something." they suggested. "everyone loves her and also people would eat up seeing her and shayne in a video... not to exploit your situationship." she turned her attention to shayne.

"she has said she would love to do this type of thing." he said. 

"we just have to make sure that both of you are okay with that because comments and probably even edits could really speculate on your personal life." anthony explained as he stood next to ian.

"they do that everytime i'm in the same room as courtney." shayne lightly laughed. "as long as brooke is okay with it, i'm okay with it."

"ooh, nickname." amanda teased. "brooke." she mocked with a deep voice.

"everybody calls her that." shayne defends, cheeks growing red.

"i disagree." courtney teased.

"oh my god," angela starts. "we should do 'brooklyn works at smosh for a day.'" she suggested.

"we totally could." ian said as others agreed. "i'll reach out later."

"ooh, brookie and shayne together at smosh." amanda teased. "we'll get so many views." she laughed.

shayne smiled. "yeah, yeah."

ABOUT a week later, brooklyn arrived to the smosh building in the early morning. 

"good morning, selina." she smiled as she entered.

"good morning, brooklyn!" selina excitedly said. "ready for your big day?"

"i sure am!" brooklyn smiled. ian and anthony walked up to her and she gave each a big hug.

"thank you so much for letting me do this, guys."brooklyn said.

"of course!" ian said.

"we're so excited to have you!" anthony gushed. "so, we'll begin filming soon, but feel free to say hi to everybody first since you have time."

"okay, cool." brooklyn smiled.

it was morning so brooklyn knew that many people would be in the kitchen making coffee or grabbing a quick breakfast. as she walked in, courtney screamed.

"brookie!" they yelled as they hugged her.

"hi court." brooklyn said as she kissed her cheek.

"good morning." amanda said, giving her one pat on the head. brooklyn grabbed the coffee cup out of amanda's hand and took a sip.

"i love you." she smiled and amanda jokingly rolled her eyes and walked away.

brooklyn continued to say hello to the others in the kitchen as shayne walked in. brooklyn swore she felt butterflies in her stomach.