chapter fifteen

HEAD OVER HEELS
SHAYNE TOPP

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN"

°°°

brooklynharper made a new post!

liked by shaynetopp and 62,697 othersbrooklynharper she'll see you tomorrow, thirty 🥂

brooklynharper she'll see you tomorrow, thirty 🥂

load comments...

CHRISTMAS was over and gone just as quickly as it always was. the new year was fast approaching, meaning brooklyn's birthday was coming along with it.

it was the last day of 2023 and in about four hours, brooklyn's apartment would be filled with her friends. brooklyn sat on her couch and quickly wrote things down in her journal.

my twenties are being sent off with the coolest friends i could have ever asked for. i've never been so grateful for a group of people. if it wasn't for amanda i wouldn't even know them. and then i wouldn't know shayne.

shayne. where do i even begin, honestly. what is he to me these days. we decided to build a friendship before dating and i feel like we did a pretty good job. because now we kiss a lot. filming my smosh video was basically how many times could shayne and i get away with kissing before we got caught. it was five. ian told us to get out of the bathroom. he then laughed at us. good times.

i can't wait to see him tonight. i'm excited to see what 2024 brings for us. i personally wouldn't mind being able to call him my boyfriend. but we'll see what happens.

brooklyn closed her journal and checked her phone. it was about 4:30 and she knew that amanda and angela would be coming to her apartment soon with a cake and as much alcohol angela could carry with her one working arm.

"happyyyyy birrrtthhdayyy toooo yooouuu." amanda and angela dramatically sung as they walked in.

"it's not my birthday yet, but thank you." brooklyn laughed, getting up to grab the box with the cake from amanda. 

"we're celebrating you all day and night baby!" angela says, jumping around her, bottles of alcohol clinking in the bag.

"let's take that from you." amanda says as she grabs the bag.

"so what do we have to do first?" angela asked, looking at the pile of decorations and supplies on the floor.

"just grab something and start decorating." brooklyn said, grabbing a roll of streamers.