chapter thirty

HEAD OVER HEELS
SHAYNE TOPP

CHAPTER THIRTY
"PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER"

°°°

BROOKLYN looked into the camera in front of her. there were numerous members of the crew piled in the room, all doing their respected jobs.

"you ready?" shayne's voice drew her attention away from the camera.

"i think so." brooklyn said, watching her boyfriend sit down.

"i'm so excited!" amanda sung as she sat down in the seat across from shayne.

brooklyn smiled. "let's freaking do this."

everyone shuffled to get situated and then just like that, they were getting the signal that the camera was rolling.

"hi, welcome back to smosh mouth," shayne began in his most charismatic voice. "i'm shayne."

"and i'm amanda." amanda said as she smiled into the camera. "today we have a very special guest!"

brooklyn smiled and waved. "hey everybody!"

"it's brookie!" amanda exclaimed.

"i'm so excited to be on my favorite person's podcast!" brooklyn exclaimed. "and shayne's!" she joked.

shayne pretended to be offended. "okay, just going straight into the bullying."

"i've never bullied you." brooklyn smirked.

"anyway." shayne said with dramatic effect. "brooklyn has been a requested guest even before she joined smosh officially."

"yeah, i wonder why?" brooklyn joked.

amanda nodded. "that may be my fault."

brooklyn laughed. "it's not like you fought to get shayne to ask me out or anything."

"whaatt?" amanda asked, playing with her hair.

"this is where it all went down" shayne said.

brooklyn smiled. "it all started when i went out for ice cream with amanda about a month prior and she wanted to set us up."

"for me it started when she just casually mentioned you." shayne laughed. "it was all apart of her little plan."

"hey, did it work or did it work!" amanda put her hands up.

"if you've been living under a rock or just don't have any socials, amanda was right and now i have a boyfriend." brooklyn said.

shayne laughed. "and she won't ever let us forget."

"if you get married, i'm writing a speech solely to declare that i'm the one responsible." amanda said.

"woah, hey, relax." brooklyn laughed.

"we've been dating, what, almost three months?" shayne said.

"um, i would dare say that for three months before that you guys were involved." amanda said.

brooklyn shrugged with a smug look on her face. "that's private information."

"well that brings me back to my statement that when you get married, i'm taking full responsibility." amanda declared.

"alright, you do that." brooklyn laughed.

"i'm just saying, you two would be single and sad if it weren't for me." amanda said.

"thank you amanda." shayne said.

"so, what was it like when you realized i was right?" amanda joked.