chapter one

HEAD OVER HEELS
SHAYNE TOPP

CHAPTER ONE
"YOU SHOULD MEET HIM!"

°°°

BROOKLYN sipped on her hot coffee, wiping a bead of sweat off her forehead.

"you know you can still get cold drinks, right?" her friend amanda asked with a joking smile.

"it's september," she said, taking another sip of her drink. "hot drink season.

amanda shrugged. "whatever you say." brooklyn smiled at her friend. amanda took a sip of her iced coffee.

"mmmh. so cool." amanda joked, rubbing her arms.

"we live in la." brooklyn said. "there's no such thing." amanda laughed.

"yet, you're ordering hot coffee."

"whatever." brooklyn said, her eyes following a couple walking into the starbucks they were sitting outside of.

"so, brookie, how's your love life?" amanda asked, noticing the girl's attention being drawn to the couple.

"just as nonexistent as it was last week, 'manda." brooklyn answered. amanda sighed.

"i just don't know why your schedule isn't filled up with date nights." amanda said. "you're young, absolutely gorgeous, and super cool."

"thanks, but they're not." brooklyn answered. "i'm almost thirty and every relationship i've had was shitty."

"maybe i could set you up with someone i know." amanda suggested. brooklyn shrugged in agreement. "who do i know?"

"shayne topp." brooklyn said quietly. a large grin grew on amanda's face.

"shayne!?" she asked excitedly.

"what? no. who said that?" she asked, looking around.

amanda scoffed. "i could talk to shayne for you."

"no, no, i was just joking."brooklyn said. "i just think he's objectively attractive."

"i could totally set you up, brooklyn!" amanda said, growing even more excited.

"no, amanda, i don't even know him." brooklyn laughed.

"that's what first dates are for!" amanda said. "come on! you should meet him!" 

"i've met him in passing." brooklyn defended. amanda just looked at her.

"so get to know him." she suggested.

brooklyn sighed. "i'll think about it." she said. amanda smiled happily.

"but, this doesn't mean i'm going to date him." brooklyn said firmly.

"okay, okay." amanda said. "want to go get ice cream?" she asked.

"i'll never say no to ice cream."

filmingamanda made a new post!

liked by shaynetopp and 35,296 othersfilmingamanda ice cream with this cutie ❤️[tagged : brooklynharper]

filmingamanda ice cream with this cutie ❤️
[tagged : brooklynharper]

load comments...

brooklynharper where's the picture of you 🧐
\
filmingamanda you're the star of the show ✨️

angelagiannagiarratana i want to come next time!!
\
brooklynharper YESSSS
 \
 filmingamanda duh!

co_mill BROOKLYN!!!
\
brooklynharper COURTNEY!!!
\
co_mill ily

arashalalani_ cutie fr <3
\
brooklynharper <3

load more comments...

°°°

abi speaks!
howdy howdy
chapters will probably be short like this, sorry!!

but, anyway, i hope yall enjoy this fic going forward!

feel free to comment and vote :))

bye cuties!