Chapter 1: That was close

Another normal scheduled date of Raku Ichijou and Chitoge Kirisaki. They just finished dating and is about to go home. "I'll walk you home chitoge" offered raku but wasn't looking at her. "Thanks. What's gotten into you? asking to walk me home" chitoge uttered. "Well, if I don't that won't be very manly of me right?" he grinned "Mm. Whatever let's go home" chitoge said while walking away. "Tch! this is how you repay me?" he said frustratingly, but the girl didn't respond.

On the way home, they saw a child crying and is all alone. "Hey raku, look" chitoge said pointing at the kid. "Yeah I know" raku uttered, then suddenly he heard a horn of a car and the driver yelling at the kid. "Get out of the way!! Kid! I can't stop the car!!!" but the boy just kept on crying. Raku's eyes widened then he ran towards the child. "Raku!" chitoge clamored. "Get out of the way kid!" he irked at the kid. "He-help me!!! waaaahhh~!" the kid wanted to move but he couldn't. It is because he was so scared that his feet were shaking and was too weak to move. 

Raku jumped to where the kid is and grabbed him. His feet was only an inch away from the car. Fortunately, none of them were injured. "Whoo! that was close!" raku said while letting out a huge air. The car then hit the wall and a lot of people heard the sound the car caused and went out of their homes. "what happened?" "Did someone got hurt?" They can hear the people murmuring.

"Raku! what the hell! Don't do that!" Chitoge scolded as she went closer to her (fake) boyfriend. "I couldn't just let the kid die" he defended, still holding the child in his arms. He then faced the kid and asked "Why were you alone?" the kid was about to answer but chitoge cut him off. "Let's do this some place else. everybody's staring! It'll get worse if the police came here. They'll just ask us tons of questions" "What about the car?" raku inquired. "The police'll handle that, come on!" she picked up the two and went somewhere quiet.

*        *        *        *

"So, why were you alone?" raku asked the boy again. "Are you lost? where's your mommy and daddy?" chitoge added. They were sitting on a bench at the park. Not far to where they were going. *sob* *sob* "eh..? d-did I say something ?" chitoge asked the child nervously. It was about to cry but he tried to explain. "Mom... Dad.... I-I don't have any!!!! Waaaaaahhhh!!!!" The kid started to cry. "They left me!!!! waaaahhh!!!!" he added. "Whoa, I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Chitoge stuttered.

Raku just looked at the boy. "Hey, I want to adopt him" The boy stopped crying as soon as he heard that. Chitoge's eyes widened and looked at raku "Are you insane?" she said. "I just want to help him. But I don't want Ryuu and the others to know. 'Cause... Well... You know why" he replied. "Don't you want to help him?" he inquired.

"I do... But... I don't know how. I want to give him a home too.." Chitoge said looking down then looked a the kid. They saw the child grinning and clamored "Please! adopt me or whatever! I just want a home... And.... someone to look out for me..." Chitoge and raku looked at each other, then looked back at the kid. "alright.... Fine. I'll think of a way" the girl said smiling. "Yey!" He hugged the both of them.

"What's your name kid?" Raku asked. "Hiroshi Sugiyama!" the boy replied, still hugging them. Raku looked at chitoge and said "You did the right thing.... Thank you." which made chitoge blush.

Hey guys, What do you think of my fanfiction? I only got this idea in a dream. Seriously. I dreamt of it last night O.o but anyways, I hope you had fun reading it. :))) Oh! Almost forgot, I don't own nisekoi and the picture that I used. I just edited it. Same goes for my other fanfiction naruto.