Chapter 9

~A.N.~ Uh... Make it... Three chapters in one day... :)

~Chitoge's POV~

"Ojou. Let's go" claude said carrying my luggage for me. I just nodded. 'Should I really.... Let things be like this...? I'm sorry... Raku. I'm sorry that I didn't even say goodbye properly... And... I'm sorry.. That I couldn't tell you.... That I Love you' I thought as I walked with claude.

"Chitoge. Congratulations on graduating" My dad smiled at me. I just nodded again. Next time... I'll remind myself to not fall inlove again. Because I've learned my lesson.... "Let's go" my dad said while heading to the private plane.

~Raku's POV~

" I heard this is the airport where young miss is! Go bochan!" Ryu cheered on me. I thanked him and the others. I entered the airport and looked everywhere for her. But I couldn't find her. 'Please! let me make it in time!' I thought while running.

I saw a strawberry blonde haired girl heading towards the terminal to the ramp where her private plane was. "CHITOGE!!!" I shouted while sprinting towards her.

~Chitoge's POV~

"CHITOGE!!!" a familiar voice called out to me. I turned around to see raku. My eyes widened. "W-what are you doing here?" I inquired him in a quivery voice. "Chitoge... Don't leave... Please" He uttered. I didn't know what to say. "Hey brat! for once in your life would you try not butting in, in ojou's life?!" claude interrupted.

"C-claude... He's not interuppting... I-it's ok... Let's hear what he has to say" I uttered calming claude. "Ojou...Tch. Very well" he obeyed. "Well..? say what you have to say, beansprout. Time is running out our flight is in 30 minutes" I scowled. 

"Chitoge, Please don't leave" He pleaded. "I can't do that. And what the hell is this?? you have kosaki-chan! And yet you chase after me! you're such a playboy! You like her right?! and she likes you!" I irked. "Yeah you're right! I LIKE her!" he argued emphasizing the word like.

"But I LOVE you!" He said. "What do you mean?? You love me, and like another person??? You jerk!" I bellowed. "Whoa... I never meant it to sound like that" He started to sweat. Geez that beansprout.

"What I meant was, I love you chitoge. Yeah I like onodera. But when you came into my life.... I wasn't sure about my feelings for her anymore. I denied my feelings for you back then, and thought that it was just like parental love. My heart flutters around onodera. I made it an excuse. 

But the only reason why it flutters is because I think she's cute. I understood my feelings when I was with hiroshi. I confessed to onodera a while ago... I wanted her to know my feelings about her. But I told her that.... I'm inlove with you now" He explained. "In a nutshell, I love you chitoge..." He started to cry.

"I'm sorry! I was a dense beansprout! I admit it! But I can be better than that! Just give me a chance!" He continued. I went closer to him and.... slapped him. My dad and claude were shocked. Especially... Beansprout. "You stupid--! kuh!" I began to cry. " Why didn't you say so sooner..?" I cried.

"I'm sorry... I was weak. But not anymore... I'll toughen up now... For you." He smiled. I hugged him and he hugged me back. He then put his hand below my chin making me face him. "Do you love me?" he asked. I frowned at him and retorted "Of course I do! you dumb beanspr--" I was cut off when he pulled me in for a kiss.

My eyes widened. Then I kissed back. It was the greatest feeling I've felt in my entire life. He pulled away from me. He and I were blushing. "Oi... Oi, oi, oi.... Teme...... Why did you take away ojou's virginity!?!" Claude interrupted us. He put a gun on raku's head.

"Whaa??!!? Wait, virginity?! I didn't even do anything yet!" raku nervously said. "Stop it claude." My dad ordered. He smiled at me and asked "Do you want to stay?" I nodded slowly while still blushing. "Mhm. I guess your mom would understand" He said messing up my hair.

I smiled at him and hugged him. "Thank you dad" I muttered. "You shouldn't spend your youth full of regret. I want you to be happy" He smiled at me. I looked back at raku. He blushed again when he noticed me looking at him. I just chuckled and said "Let's go..?" he nodded.

"I love you chitoge" he said once more. "I love you too. beansprout" I grinned. "Could you at least stop calling me beansprout...?" he requested, but i shook my head and replied "Nope".

TO BE CONTINUED........

~A.N.~ Unfortunately the next update will be the last chapter. Thanks for reading my stories ;) I appreciate it. Especially when you vote and comment :)