It's Alright

~Raku's POV~

I explained everything to tsugumi and the others, and said that it was an adoptive relationship. Five days later, Chitoge was released from the hospital.

We celebrated that day and ate at a restaurant. After that, we parted ways and went home. We finished by night time. Chitoge and hiroshi were with me. I was carrying hiroshi, he was asleep in my arms. And then we got to the hotel. Chitoge opened the door of our room for me, And when we got in, I put hiroshi on the sofa gently.

"I'll go change" chitoge said as she went towards the bedroom. "Me too" I uttered and followed her. She stopped at the front door and looked at me red-faced. "H-hey! Pervert! I'll go first! you can't change in the same room as me!" she irked. I blushed and said "O-oh, yeah, sorry...."

After chitoge and I changed, she stayed in the bedroom while I was getting midnight snacks. For her obviously. But I wouldn't mind getting some for me too. I ran to the bedroom with the snacks. I was excited, I wanted to talk to her about the movies we could watch.

"Hey! I got it!" I shouted in a whispery voice, trying not to wake hiroshi up. She grinned at me and suddenly stood up which surprised me and then I accidentally stepped into one of hiroshi's toy cars. I fell onto the bed with chitoge. I was on top of her. Both our faces turned bright red not because of that, but because of our lips touching each other.

She pulled away and started stutterring "I-I-I'm sorr--" I cut her off. "It's alright" I muttered. I don't know why I said that. Then I leaned my head towards her slowly, until our lips met once again.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A.N. Sorry for the short chapter everyone.