Graduation

~Raku's POV~

The bell rang. Class is over and the teacher informed us that graduation is in three weeks. We finished our lectures early so we don't have much to do. We just get assigned to help the teachers and stuff.

Chitoge didn't even wait for me, she just went ahead. She's been looking down ever since we found out the name of the promised girl. I went out of the classroom to look for her. I saw her with ruri by the school gate. "Hey, chitoge! I've been looking for you!" I clamored running towards her.

She quickly bid ruri goodbye and went home. Is she avoiding me? That idiot. I don't even remember doing something that could hurt her, but I guess I should talk it out with her. "Did something happen?" ruri asked me. "No..... I don't know." I sighed. Before she could ask more, I bid her goodbye and went to the hotel. She wasn't there again.

~Chitoge's POV~

I dove into the bed and buried my face on my pillow. 'I hate this feeling'. I thought as I put my hand on my chest. I sat up and took out my key and threw it away. "Stupid promise! Stupid key! Stupid beansprout!" I cursed while hitting the pillow.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I'm so stupid. Why am I hurt? It's just a child's promise. No. It's not about that. I'm hurt because.... I felt like raku wasn't for me. And I wasn't able to accept it. Why do we fall inlove? even though you know you're gonna get hurt anyway. I'm impressed other people endure this kind of pain.

A knock from the door snapped me out of my imagination. "Coming!" I said wiping my tears away. I opened my door and I saw tsugumi. "Ojou--" she paused. "Umm, ojou, are you ok?" she asked. "Y-yes, I just got a bad dream. Thank you for waking  me up." I smiled.

"ok... Anyway, ojou, I'm just here to remind you that we're going back to america the day after graduation. And that we must pack our stuff." She said looking glum. "I see" I nodded. That's right, It's been three years since raku and I started dating. Well, fake dating. Time sure flies.

That also means that we can stop pretending to be a couple. I closed the door. and went back to bed. I guess this is a good thing. I can forget about what happened and... Forget about loving again once we're back in america.

I closed my eyes and tears fell on my cheek. I'm sure raku will be happy being with kosaki-chan (onodera). She IS the promised girl anyway. I held my chest tightly.

TO BE CONTINUED......

A.N. Plot twist bros :P sorry for boring and short chapter :(